10 years

A/N: Not fluff.

Mafumafu

I sealed the envelope containing my letter and wrote 'SORARU-SAN' behind it. Smiling, I placed it inside my bag and went to school, while humming a random song.

"Good Morning, Mafu-kun!'' Amatsuki greeted me when I was by the shoe lockers, a smile plastered into his face.

"Morning, Amacchan!''

"Are you fine, Mafu-kun? Especially with what happened yeste---''

"Of course! Never been better!'' I smiled at him. "Oh right!'' I remembered.

"Amacchan, c'mere,'' I gestured for him to move closer and he followed. "I decided to do something!'' I whispered into his ear.

"Hmm. What is it?''

"I'm going to confess to Soraru-san!'' I moved away, watching his reaction. "What?!'' His eyes widened. "But Mafu-kun he's---''

I cut him off. "I know, I know, he's a third year and I'm his junior, but that doesn't matter!'' I took the letter from my bag. "I'm gonna let him know about my feelings!''

With the love letter in hand, I went to the third years' lockers. "But Mafu-kun! Didn't you---'' I could hear Amatsuki protesting behind me but I didn't listen and instead put the letter saying that I'll be waiting for him at the roof top after school, inside Soraru-san's locker.

Just you wait, Soraru-san! I'm going to confess to you!

******

2 years passed and I'm already a third year.

That day, Soraru-san didn't show up and I cried after that. The fact that he didn't come meet me must've meant that he didn't like me in the same way that I like him. Even then, I still like him, until now. Soraru-san already graduated and I wasn't able to see him off. But one day, I'm going to find him for sure!

"Mafu-kun? You okay?'' Amatsuki waved his hand in front of me which released me from my daze.

"Ah, yeah. I was just thinking about Soraru-san, that's all.'' I replied, continuing to eat lunch.

"I see, Soraru-san, huh....'' he mumbled.

"Amacchan? Did you say something?'' I tilted my head and looked at him.

"Ah. Nothing. It's just that, we'll be graduating soon? I just don't know what to do after that.''

"Hmm. But Amacchan you're smart, you'll be able to get in any university you want." I smiled at him reassuringly.

******

The crowd cheered loudly as I sang the chorus of my song.

"Thank you for taking the time to see my concert!'' I waved at them smiling. They cheered back loudly and I couldn't help but smile.

I wonder, Soraru-san, can you hear me right now?

"Thank's for your hard work as always!'' I bowed to the staff and left the hall. Checking my phone and found a text from Amatsuki.

Amacchan: How was the concert?

I replied.

Mafumafu: It was fun! Sure hoped Soraru-san heard me though. ٩(●˙▽˙●)۶

Amatsuki: I see. I'm sure he did! Anyways, talk to you later, Kashi's waiting for me!

I put my phone in my pocket and walked towards my apartment.

5 years have passed since then, and I still didn't know where Soraru-san was. All I found out was that he and his family moved after he finished high school.

So I started writing songs, hoping that someday, my songs would reach him.

I sighed as I crossed the street, but I soon heard a scream and saw a light, then everything went black.

******

Soraru-san....

I opened my eyes and found myself in a bed, inside a white room. After inspecting further, it looked like an hospital.

The door opened and Amatsuki appeared, together with Kashitaro.

Their eyes widened, as if they couldn't believe what was happening.

"Mafu-kun!'' Amatsuki ran towards me, tears starting to form at the corner of his eyes. "You're finally awake!''

"A-Amacchan?''

"You were hit by a truck, then went on a coma for three years!'' He explained, crying.

Then, everything clicked. I remembered everything.

"S-soraru-s-san...'' I stuttered.

Tears fell from my eyes, staining my cheeks. I choked back a sob, and Amatsuki released me from the hug. "Mafu?''

"S-soraru-s-san..'' I managed to say between sobs.

"Soraru-san died 10 years ago.''

A/N: I'm sorry if it sucks. I'm not used to writing in first person. Also, Mafu was really OOC so I'm really sorry.(´._.`)