Orange

"Mafu....'' Soraru smiled sadly as he held a bouquet of flowers. "It's been 5 years..''

He gently laid the flowers on the grave. "I'm mad at you, y'know?''

Soraru's raven hair swayed with the wind as he gazed at the sky. "You promised me that you'll never leave me...''

"And that we'll always be together, didn't you?'' His deep voice started to crack. "Yet why...''

"W-why did you leave me?'' Tears started to form at the corner of his eyes. "M-mafu...''

Ever since Mafumafu died, Soraru felt empty. There was just no meaning in his life. He didn't know what to do.

Right now, all he could do was cry.

But no matter how much he cried, his beloved albino never came back.

"Mafu....''

"Soraru-san....''

Soraru's eyes widened. He glanced behind him and saw a white-haired male, with those ruby red eyes he always loved. "M-mafu!''

Mafumafu walked closer to Soraru, smiling sadly. "Soraru-san, I'm sorry for leaving you...''

"That's why.... Stop crying okay?'' The albino wiped Soraru's tears away. "I don't want to see you cry.''

Soraru was at a loss for words. All he could do was stare at Mafumafu. He couldn't believe he was seeing him. "But without you, I feel so alone!''

He held Mafumafu's hand. "Please, come back...''

The white-haired male brought their lips together, kissing Soraru softly. "But Soraru-san, you're not alone..'' Mafumafu smiled and pointed behind him.

Soraru looked behind him.

There stood Amatsuki, Sakata, Urata, Ito, and Luz. "I'm happy where I am now. That's why I want you to be happy too, Soraru-san.''

"Because I love you....''

Soraru looked back and saw that the albino had vanished. He smiled and whispered, ''I love you too, Mafu.''

Soraru stood up and started to walk towards Amatsuki and the others.

The day you confessed to me, your silhouette looked orange as the sun slowly set, light reflecting from the classroom windows. You stood there, smiling, and slowly whispered,

"I love you, Soraru-san...''

That is why, everytime I'll look at the setting, orange sky,

I'll remember you,

Mafumafu.

A/N; it's short. I know. Also, sorry if this is not fluff.~( '•︵•' )~