Lets have a chat

I grabbed her a teal v-neck shirt, a pair of jeans and a bra and panty from the drawer and carried it over to the bathroom. I gave the door a slight knock and it opened, guess she forgot to lock it.
I walked in, using every fiber of my being to not look into the shower and placed the clothes on the counter and walked out.

I was met with a warm, wet hand pulling me back in and a wet body jumping onto my back.

"Where do you think your going? You have to get cleaned too." she said wrapping her arms around my neck.
I kissed her arm, walked to the bedroom and sat on the bed.

I wanted to indulge in her game but I really wasn't feeling me at the time and I think she noticed. She got off my back and sat next to me.
"Baby, you ok?" she asked with a hint of concern.
"Yeah, just a little under the weather is all." I couldn't ask her about the call no matter how much I wanted to. It would just make her think that I don't trust her. But at the same time I can't let this go unchecked any longer.

"Well fuck it! If she hates me then she hates me!"
"Hey V, who's Chris? He called six times this morning."

I felt her stiffen for a second,"Did you answer it?" she sounded very concerned.

I pulled out her phone and opened her voicemail for her to hear.

"Hey sexy, where you been? I've been waiting all night and you never showed up."

She wore a face of fear as she listened to it and looked at me. I wore nothing but a blank expression waiting for an explanation, I knew she was going to give one.

"He was, the one before you. I never properly ended it with him so he keeps calling me, sending me texts and showing up at the place where I used to work. One of the two reasons I came to your place." she said hanging her head.

"Oh. Thats him. Well no harm done I guess." I told her but inwardly I was conceive some very cruel stuff for this stalker.

"I could just send a death threat, or maybe I could poision him. Hell maybe I could set up an accident."

"No death planning or I'm leaving." she thumped my forehead.

================================

Breakfast continued without any problems. I excused myself to make a quick call.

"Hey James, what's up?"

James was an old friend and I mean that literally, he is about five years ahead of me but you couldn't tell if you saw him as he looks younger than me.
"Well by damn, its been a while kid."

"Call me kid one more, I dare you"

"Ok sir" I could see him rolling his eyes,"what do you need?"

"What kind of restaurant is your place?"

"Italica? Formal, why do you ask?"

"You think you can set me reservation for 10?"

"I kinda run the place so sure. Planning something?"

"Ofcourse, really big."

"Well, I'll do my share. You just make sure its all set."

"Thanks man. I owe you one."

"You bet you ass you do." he was interrupted by a door slamming," Look man, I have to help my little bro. You remember Chris don't you?

================================

The enemy is a brother to his best friend, how will this run?

Also 😌 sorry for the late updates, I'll try to sort out an update schedual that I can actually stick to.

Til next time