Meet The Family

We lost track of the time, I didn't mind at first but I knew I had to leave.

"Come on babe. It's getting late, lets go." I said pulling her in for a kiss.

She stopped just before and I was a little shaken by what followed.

"Andrew. We can't do this anymore, well atleast until you've met them. I'm sorry." she trailed off

I know I was going to have to deal with this eventually, but I wasn't expecting it to happen this late in the relationship.

"Ok. So no more date nights?" I asked hoping for a simple yes or no answer. And silently praying for a yes

"No. Not just a stop on date nights."

"Calls, texting almost everything..."

"So basicly until then. We aren't together?"

My heart slowly sank. Why is this happening now. Almost four years has past since we met and now she's bringing this in.

"No! We can still talk if we see eachother. Its just-"

"I understand. Come on, I'll drive you home." I said with a smile. Trying desperately to hide the pain the built in my chest as we walked ti the car.

---------------------------------------------------------

We took the hour and a half drive in complete silence. The tension was suffocating the both of us as you couldn't hear a single breath.

It was killing me. And If I didn't do or say something soon, I was going to go insane.

"So when?" I asked

"About a week or two I guess. And also. My mother has a tendency to intimidate so be ready."

A cocky smirk grew across my face. Do she not know who shes talking to?!
Plenty of people are supposed to be intimidating but they always fell short, and this would be no exception.

She laughed,"Hey hot shot, I see that look on your face. Your think it will be easy don't you?!"

"Well yeah! I've faced more intimidating people before. How do you think I got my shop?"

"Ok macho man. If everything goes good. I'll owe you one." she winked

---------------------------------------------------------

We finally got to her house. It was a one story peach colored house placed right on the corner.

When I pulled into the yard I was greeted by a set of piercing brown eyes that seemed to almost be glowing in the dark.

"Hi Mom!" she shouted hugging the lady that stood there,"There's somebody I want you to meet." she said gesturing for me to leave the car.

I had two options here:
I could leave and return another day
Or
I could meet the family
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Sorry for the wait. Writing is a hard thing ya know 😄.

Andrews in a bit of a pickle here stay or go? Take a guess

Also I'm accepting reading request. If you have something I should check out either comment or put it on my message board.

Don't for get to

Like ✔

Comment💬

Share👥

Until next time 🌹🏃