Last Night

Andrew's Pov

We weren't going to make it to my place in time and we both understood that.

I started playing with her on the ride home, or rather she started using my free hand which slightly distracted me from driving.

I could hear her moaning as she pushed my fingers deep into and I could feel just how wet and ready she was for me.

The rest of the night was a complete blur of moans and heavy breathing as time flew. All I know is I woke up in my house with her thrown on top of me wearing nothing but the sheets on the bed.

I looked at her as she lay there.
The sun shone through the window and onto her face revealing the slightly dry sweat that pinned strands of her hair to her face. Her lips looked soft and sweet, her arm wrapped across my chest and her bare chest rhythmically rose and fell.

I got up to make breakfast when I heard V's phone ring.
I checked the time, it was only 4:30 a.m. no body in there right mind is up this early. Curious as to what would happen I let it go to voicemail and turned down the volume.

They called back three more times and each time I let it go to voicemail.
After it rang again. I picked up and let them talk.

"Hey sexy, where you been? I've been waiting all night and you never showed up." answered a man from the other end. A part of me really wanted to ask who that was, a part wanted to end the call and another hoped that it was just a wrong number.

"Babe? You there?"

Sad to say one part beat the other

"Sorry pal, she's sleeping. Want to leave a message?" I spoke into the phone.

He cursed under his breath and hung up. And just as he hung up Valery woke up. I checked to caller Id: Chris❤😘.

I looked over at her. I pray this is just a friend of hers and they were supposed to go to a party.

She must have seen the confusion on my face because she shot up into a sitting position on the bed and tilted her head. As she jumped up her bare breast bounced slightly and internally I was hitting myself, trying not to pounce on her. However, she knew exactly what I was trying to do and had her own plans.

A playful bite on the lips tossed my confusion to the birds. She started laying herself out in many different positions on the bed and draping the silk sheets over herself. Exposing parts of her body trying to lure me in.

Sadly, I am a sucker for her when she gets like that.

I made my way over to the bed and pulled off my shirt that I never remembered putting on. I walked my hands up and let my body tower over hers. She lifter her hands and wrapped them around my neck pulling me into a kiss. Just as I was about to deepen the kiss, she slid under me and ran into the bathroom, turning on the shower.

"Don't tell me she is actually doing this!" I thought to myself.

I walked over to the door and gave it a knock. She responded with a giggle,    "Yes?"

"Babe, what are you doing?"

"Taking a shower. What did you think?"

"Well I get that, but why though?"

"Dirty bodys have to get cleaned eventually, sweetheart."

I let out a sigh and walked over to the drawer to grab her some clothes. I swear she is going to be the death of me some day.

My thoughts were scattered as I got to the dresser:
Who is Chris?
Why was he calling my woman 'sexy' granted she is.
And more importantly,

What the fuck happened last night?

================================

What is going on here?!
Take you guess at who Chris is and if you get it right you'll get a shout in the next chapter.

Don't forget to

Vote ✔
Comment 💬
Share👥

Till next time 🚀😈