I'm Giving Up

"I've had it, I'm done. Done trying, done love and done getting rejected countless times!"

I shouted from that lonely mountain top. They always say the best places to vent are at the place were the world can't see or hear you. But the only problem with that is you see just how lonely you are.
Its been two hours and almost seven thirty. I couldn't stay for long soon I would have to leave soon if I wanted to get started on time. As well as make it back to my place undetected.

I started making my way down the mountain trail I had made. Thinking about how I'm going to get home quickly, quietly and most importantly safely. In about twenty minutes I was off the trail and running to my house. Tring to make it back before anyone woke up. I cut through an alley way, hopped two fences and made my way through the back door completely out of breath. I am so out of shape it isn't funny, but if you saw me you would think otherwise. I gradually made my way to the bathroom to clean up a bit. I was a bit sweaty but I also fell in dog poop while hoping over the first fence. I say hoping more like climbed and fell over into a pile of pitbull poop. I took a quick shower, put on some fresh clothes and got breakfast started for everyone.

Shortly after, the thud of little footsteps could be heard trying (and failing) to sneak up on me. That's when I knew that the whole house was awake.

"Good Morning, up already?" My mom yawned.

"Yeah, someone had to get breakfast started while you slept in." I said with a slight smile.

My niece, nephews and little brother were chasing eachother around the living room. It put a smile on my face to see them all happy and laughing.

"Foods ready!" I shouted over their roaring laughter.
Almost instantly they charged to their chairs like a pack of wolves sprinting towards their next meal.

"For Emily, blueberry pancakes and strawberries.
For Athens and James, scrambled egga, toast stacked like a house and little hashbrown people.
And for Thomas, a waffel house with bananas and egg shed."

The sat there and ate the entire plate of food. Most adults have trouble making kids eat, but I never do they love my cooking and pretty much everything I do for them.

I walked over to my mom with her plate of eggs, bacon and toast and a cup of coffee.

"And for you, your day starter." I said with a smile on my face as I dramatically gave her her food.

"