(10) Someone's in Trouble

Travis's POV
I boil in anger as I watch the two on the couch. Why was I not invited?! It's late. Time to bring him home and teach him a lesson.

I walk up to the door and knock. The door opens a few seconds later with the beautiful Y/N appearing. "Oh, hey, Travis! What's up?" She says to me in her angelic voice. "Hey Y/N. I notice that Laurance is with you. Why?," I reply. She puts on a confused look. "Uhh...he's here because I wanted to repay him for the lovely beach day today. He said he was the one who planned it for me," she replies. "I see. Well he needs to go home. Now," I inform and I look over and Laurance who is looking at me in fear. "Um. Ok. Is anything wrong?" She asks with a little concern. She's so nice and caring. Why does she have to be so amazing?! "Oh, nothing! Let's go Laurance!" I raise my voice at the last part at Laurance. "You should go Laurance. I mean, I'm starting to get tired so I'm going to head to bed," Y/N tells Laurance. Laurance's face softens and stands up and asks, "I'll see you tomorrow?" Y/N nods and Laurance walks over to me.

Laurance's POV
"Bye Y/N!" I wave to her before closing the door. I look straight at Travis, angry. "Seriously?! You ruined our alone time!" I whisper-yell. "Who said you can have alone time with her?!" He whisper-yells back. I brush against him as I stomp towards our house.

I open the door and see another concerned faces. Oh boy. "Why were you at Y/N's house. Alone?!" Garroth asks. "Jealous?" I smirk. He blushes and looks away. Haha! I walk to my room and sleep. What a day.

Your POV
I feed D/N his/her food and go up to my room.

As I look outside my bedroom window, gazing at the stary night, I think to myself, do the boys like me? They are always glaring at each other or blushing madly when they are with me. It makes me wonder. But the real question is....do I like them back? I've had weird feelings when being around them....I just...urgh!!!! This is annoying. I can't like that many boys at once! That's just weird. I need some sleep. But I should probably go walk D/N before bed. I barely gave him/her any attention today. (I own two dogs so giving them attention is a must! XD)

I take D/N's leash, leash him/her up and walk out the door. As I walk, I spot a familiar face, Zane. What is he doing out so late? Thought he would be home sleeping or watching My Little Horsies. I walk up to him. "Hey, Zane!" I wave. He turns to me and replies, "Oh! Hello, Y/n." "Why are you out her so late randomly? I thought you would be home doing whatever you do," I question. He chuckles. Holy shit that's new. He never chuckles, he usually just laughs in an evil way. "I'm actually part of the Neighbourhood Watch. Taking the night shift tonight. It also gives me some time to get some fresh air," he explains. Woah that's cool. Wait...Zane...neighbourhood watch? That doesn't seem right. "That's a little odd since you normal don't care about the people here," I say. "It's voluntary. Plus, I get a bit a money while doing it, so I thought it would be worth a shot," he explains to me. Ok I think he's changed. "Oh, cool. Anyway, I'm going to walk my dog for a bit then head to bed. I'm so tired," I yawn as I say that. He smiles and nods, "Bye Y/n." "Bye Zane," I wave.

I walk D/n for a good ten minutes before going back home. I say goodnight to D/n and fall asleep.

Garroth's POV
"What were they doing there??!" I asked Travis. "Snuggling up with each other. Y/n seemed to be asleep, but I think I woke her up with my knock on the door," he explains. "So no kissing?" I ask. He shakes his head. Ok good.

~♡~♡~♡~