(5) A Day With Aaron

Take note :3
(I will put this down if I add something new)
F/F - Favourite Food
F/D - Favourite Drink

Travis' P.O.V

I woke up to everyone still asleep. I looked over to Y/N and saw her crawled up into a little ball in her sleeping bag. She looked so cute. I smiled. Speaking of which...oh no, the brownies! I-I totally forgot to give them to her! Oh no! I need to- wait, on second thought, I can give it to her when she wakes up for her breakfast! Yeah! I'll do that. I ran downstairs and took the brownies out from the fridge. I placed them on a plate and added a little rose that I plucked from the bouquet of roses in a case. I set it on the table and went upstairs to wake her up. When I got upstairs to her room, everyone else had woken up except for Y/N. Perfect. "Good morning guys," I said to everyone with a smile on my face. "Morning!" Everyone replied. I realised that I left the brownies downstairs for everyone to see, so I quickly went down and grabbed them. I turned around to see everyone coming down the stairs. I went passed them and walked upstairs. When I arrived in Y/N's room, I sat next to her and lightly shook her. "Y/N, Cutie. Wake up~," I whispered, but a little louder. She moved and mumbled something, "Please, please don't take him! He's my only hope." Hmm, I wonder who she's talking about. "I love him," I heard her say. Wait, who is this guy!? "But he's the sweetest," she mumbled. Just say the name gurl! "Mr Gingerbread is the best guy in the land!" She mumbled again. I widened my eyes. It...it's a gingerbread man....nevermind. That was awkward. I shook her lightly and she slowly opened her eyes. "Hmm? What is it?" She asked, looking tired. "Morning Cutie~" I said flirtatiously. "Oh, morning Trav," she replied. I like the nickname Trav. It's cute. "I've got breakfast just for you," I told her. She sat right up. "Really!? You got me food!?" She yelled with a lot of energy. I nodded and smiled. I gave her the brownies and she gasped, "Brownies!!!!!!! Thank you so much Trav!" She hugged me. I was shocked at first but hugged back. Before we could pull away, the door was broken down. We broke our hug. "TRAVIS YOU'RE DEAD!" Garroth yelled. "Wait what!? Garroth! The door!" Y/N screamed. "Why were you hugging Y/N!!!" He yelled. "I hugged him because he gave me brownies," Y/N continued," Wait....how did you know we were hugging? *gasp* were you spying on us?" Garroth blushed so badly. "I-I...uuhh....bye!" And with that, Garroth ran out of the room.

Y/N giggled. She's so cute. "So, want to go downstairs?" Y/N asked. "Sure Cutie~" I answered. We went downstairs and everyone was on the couch watching a movie while Laurance was making breakfast. The food smelled so good!

Aaron's P.O.V

We were watching a movie when we heard a door break down and Garroth screaming. What is going on? I walked upstairs and overheard the conversation. Apparently, Garroth was jealous of Y/N hugging Travis. I walk back downstairs to see that Laurance finished making breakfast. The food smelled really good! I went to the dining table and Laurance gave me a plate of pancakes. Yum!

After eating breakfast, we all said our goodbyes. Y/N and I walked out together. We were outside her house and she told me, "I'm going to put my things back first." "Okay, I'll wait here," I replied, smiling. After about one minute of waiting, Y/N came back out of her house. "Ready?" I asked. She nodded. We started walking to my house and I held her hand. I looked down to see her blushing a bit. That's cute.....she's cute. I smirked. We arrived at my house. I opened the door and let Y/N in. "Want to sit on the couch?" I asked. "Sure," she replied. We sat on the couch and I took off my bandana that was covering my eyes. She looked at me and widened her eyes. "Y-your bandana, it's off." She stuttered. "I know. I only take it off when I'm alone or with someone I trust," I replied. "You trust me?" She said in disbelief. "Yeah," I said. She smiled. "Can you, keep the bandana off? Please? It's nice to see your eyes, they look lovely." She stated. I blushed at the fact that she thought my eyes were lovely. "Sure, why not? And...thanks," I replied.

"So...what do you want to do?" I asked. "Watch a movie?" She suggested. "Sure, what movie?" I asked. "Riverdale?" She suggested. "That's not a movie, it's a series," I laughed. "So? I've always wanted to watch it ever since it came out," she said. I laughed. I put on Riverdale on Netflix. After watching 4 episodes, Y/N nudged me. "I'm hungry," she said. Now that I think about it, I'm hungry too. I checked the time and it read 2:34 p.m. Wow, we're kind of late for lunch. "Same. Want to go to the mall to get food?" I asked. "Yes!" She answered and jumped up. Now I couldn't stop laughing.

We left the house to walk to the mall. When we arrived at the mall, we went to a restaurant. We asked for a table and the waitress took us to it. I pulled Y/N's chair for her. She smiled and sat down. What? I want to be a gentlemen. We looked at our menus to see what we wanted and a waitress came to our table. "Hi. Are you ready to order?" She asked. "Yes. I would like the F/F and a/an F/D," Y/N ordered. "Sure! And what would you like sir? She asked. "I'll just get whatever she's having," I replied. "Ok, thank you!" The waitress walked off. "So, what gave you the idea of moving here?" I asked. "Well, I was saving up a lot of money to buy a new house since the apartment I was staying in was not really the best. And Katelyn suggested me to move into MyStreet because....well...she lived here!" She stated. "Wow. So you wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Katelyn?" I asked. "Yup," she replied. We continued to chat until our food arrived.

Your P.O.V (FINALLY!!)

Our food arrived. It looked delicious! We happily ate our food. After we ate, we decided to walk to the park. "So how's your day so far?" Aaron asked. "It's good actually. Thanks for bringing me out for lunch," I replied. "It's no problem, really," he said. We kept silent for the rest of the walk until we arrived at the park. I saw a swing and asked Aaron to push me. I sat on the swing and Aaron started pushing me. I looked up at the sky. The clouds reminded me of candy floss (cotton candy). I just wanted to eat it so bad! If I could fly, the first thing I would do is sit on the clouds, if it was possible. "Having fun?" Aaron asked, interrupting my thoughts. I giggled, "Yup!" This day was fun. I got to know Aaron a lot more. He's a really nice guy! I don't regret meeting him at all. "You can stop pushing me now. I don't want to tire you out," I stated. He stopped pushing me and I slowly came to a stop. I got off the swing. "You really do like swings. Don't you?" Aaron said. I giggled. "I'm like a child when it comes to swings," I replied.

We walked back to his house. Before Aaron opened the door, I heard a ruffle in the bushes. "What was that? Aaron, did you hear that?" I asked. "Yeah. It sounds like it's coming from that bush," Aaron said pointing to a particular bush. We walked up to it and saw a flash of pink. I looked over the bush and saw the one and only, Kawaii~Chan. Of course. "Kawaii~Chan?! What are you doing in the bushes?" I Whisper yelled for some reason. "Well, Kawaii~Chan saw Y/N~Senpai and Aaron~Kun walking together and so Kawaii~Chan decided to follow them," she explained. "Why?" Aaron asked confused. "Because...Y/N~Senpai and Aaron~Kun are so cute together!!! Kawaii~Chan just had to ship you guys," she explained. I went wide eyed and blushed. Aaron awkwardly laughed and scratched behind his neck. "Well, I better get back home. I don't want D/N to get worried about me being out for so long," I said. Kawaii~Chan and Aaron said their goodbyes and I went back home. Once I opened the door, D/N ran over to me, jumped on me, and started licking me. "Hi girl/boy! Sorry for being out for so long! I missed you!" I said while petting her.

I went upstairs to get ready for bed. After I was done, I jumped on my bed and had a dreamless sleep.