(2) Long Time No See

Your P.O.V

Beep

Beep

Bee-

Oh my Irene, shut up!!!! I woke up from my dumb alarm clock and realised - did I just talk to my alarm clock like it's a person? Nevermind. I sat up and took my phone from my nightstand. It's already 12 o'clock? I must have slept in too much. What should I do today? Oh yeah! I forgot, I'm supposed to meet 'the guys' today and hopefully we become friends. I got out of bed, went into the bathroom and did my usual morning routine. I got dressed and walked downstairs. I saw D/N sleeping on the couch, aaawww. I wasn't really hungry so I went out and walked to the guys house.

I knocked on the door and heard shouting. "Someone get the door!" "Why not you! You're closer to it!" "Fine!" A boy with light brown hair and baby blue eyes opened a door. "Hi, my name is Y/N and I'm your new neighbour!" I said with a smile. I saw a tint of pink on his cheeks. "So you're the new neighbour, we wanted to say hi but we ended up just not getting up from the couch and continue watching movies. By the way, my name is Laurance, nice to meet you, welcome to the neighbourhood," He continued, "Do you want to come in and meet my roommates?" "Sure," I replied. He motioned me to go in and I did. I saw two guys on the couch, one with white hair and green eyes and the other with blonde hair and blue eyes. "Guys meet our new neighbour, Y/N!" Laurance said. The two guys turned around and stared at me.

"Umm, hi it's nice to meet you," I broke the awkward silence. "H-hi, it's nice to meet y-you, my name is G-Garroth," The blonde guy who is known as Garroth stuttered. The white haired guy walked up to me with a smirk. "Why hello there beautiful," He bent down and kissed my hand. I punched him. "This is why you're my best friend!" I heard someone shout, it sounded like, Katelyn? I looked out the door and saw her. She must of seen me punch the guy. I smiled and waved. "What was that for?" The white haired guy asked. "Oh, because, one, don't call me beautiful, second, don't kiss my hand," I hinted. "I'm so sorry about Travis, he's very flirty," Laurance apologised. I heard a few footsteps from the stairs. "Y/N?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned and saw the figure walk down and saw - my brother!? "Dante!?" I gasped. I ran up to him and gave him a big bear hug. I heard a few growls from the others for some odd reason but I just shrugged it off. "Oh my Irene! Y/N, I missed you so much! I didn't know you would be moving here!" Dante exclaimed. "I missed you too! I just moved in yesterday," I replied while breaking the hug. "So these are your roommates?" I asked. "Yeah," he replied. "You know him?" Garroth asked. "Of course, he's my brother!" I replied with a smile. "Brother!?" The boys shouted except Dante. "Dante, you never told us you had a Sister!" Travis queried. "Haha, yeah," Dante replied while rubbing the back of his neck. I silently giggled.

After a while of getting to know each other, the guys asked me to stay for dinner. "Hey, why not you stay for dinner? Laurance is making spaghetti bolognese," Garroth asked. "Sure! I would love to," I replied. "Should we watch a movie?" Dante asked. We all agreed and I sat on the couch. Travis and Garroth sat next to me. "So what do you guys want to watch?" Dante asked. "Jurassic World!!!!!" I screamed while jumping off the couch. They all laughed and I nervously laughed and sat back down. Travis left to make some popcorn while Dante started the movie. Half way through the movie, Laurance stood up. "I'm going to make the spaghetti now," he said. We continued to watch the movie. We were at a scene where all the pterosaurs escaped and attacked the visitors on the main street where the Innovation Centre is located. Man do I love this movie! (If you love this movie, I love you :3)

When the movie ended, Laurance had just finished cooking dinner. "Dinner is ready!" Laurance shouted from the kitchen. Finally! I'm starving. I walked over to the kitchen and sat down on a chair. "Ladies first. Here you go beautiful," Laurance said while he placed spaghetti on my plate. I blushed. Wait, why am I bushing? Well, he called me beautiful. "T-thanks," I replied and smiled. Once everyone had their food on their plate, I started eating. Oh my Irene! This tastes delicious! "Wow, Laurance! Your cooking is so good!" I exclaimed. "Thanks," he replied with a smile. I saw him blush a bit. Huh, cute. Wait what? No! Bad Y/N. After we ate our dinner, I got a little tired. "It's getting a little late, I'll be heading home now. Thanks for the movie and dinner. It was awesome meeting you. Bye," I said while walking to the door. " Bye!" The guys said in unison. I opened the door and closed it behind me. I walked across the street to my house. Once I got home, I had a shower and went straight to my room.

I plopped on my bed. What a day. So many things happened. I went to visit the neighbours. Met Laurance, Garroth and the flirty Travis. Travis kissed my hand. I was reunited with my brother. We watched Jurassic World. Laurance made dinner, and it was delicious! Lastly, Laurance called me beautiful. 

Does he like me?

Of course not!

But he called me beautiful.

So?

He. Called. Me. Beautiful. 

Whatever.

Why do I keep talking to myself? I'm weird. I went under my covers and soon darkness took over me.

Finally! I'm so sorry for not updating! I just finished my exams. Well tomorrow is art, which is my last exam. Can't wait! I've been studying so I wasn't really able to make a new chapter. Well, I'm back! Expect more chapters to come! Hope you guys liked the chapter :3

-Wolfy