six

"Come on Cassidy! Wake up it's almost noon which means we only have two hours to figure out what we are going to wear!" Riley said pushing me out of my bed.

I hit the floor with a thump!

"Sorry I'm up." I said standing up and stretching.

"We should wear somewhat matching outfits!" Riley squealed. "How about no?" I laughed.
She huffed, turning to me, giving me her puppy dog face. I laughed, "Fine!" She smiled. "Wait I don't have any matching things!" She looked at me, "Well lets see!" She went through my closet and my dressers, "Here these are close enough!"

She handed me a green flannel with some ripped skinny jeans. She put on a pink flannel and some ripped skinny jeans. She walked over to my mirror and I followed "You look so good in that! I look like a fat donkey!" I whined. She looked at me, "Babe that's just cause you have a butt, your hips make out most of your figure. You look hot!" She smiled. I rolled my eyes checking my phone.

Ben: Hey Cassy you ready? We are planning on going earlier since everyone is ready anyway

Me: yes Riley is with me and we're ready too!

Ben: alright be there soon

Me: gotcha

"Ben said that everyone is ready so we are just gonna go earlier." I looked and Riley, She looked up from her phone and smiled. "Tonight is going to be so fun!"

I have a feeling something bad is going to happen...

A/n

Sorry for another short chapter just really needed to update! I'll see if I can get the next chapter out by this afternoon!