five

Once we were off the ride we ran off to another one. And another.

It's now around one and I still haven't had anything to eat. "Hey? Can we go get something to eat? I haven't eaten yet." My brother nodded as we headed toward a food stand. "What do you want?" Jake asked. "Just get me a burger." I told him. "Same here! We'll find somewhere to sit." Riley squealed.

I rolled my eyes, wondering how we are friends. She's too peppy. But I love her so I guess it's okay. "You excited for tomorrow?" Riley asked, I nodded when really I'm not. I have a feeling something really bad it going to happen. "Here comes our food!" I looked over to see my brother walking over to us with our food. "A burger for you and you." He laughed. "Oh and one for me!" Riley giggled.

After we were done eating we walked around for a little bit. Letting the food settle before we went on anymore rides. Which we didn't really go on anyway. We went on like three more rides before Jake brought us home. I walked into the kitchen, "Hey mom? Could Riley spend the night?"

She looked over at me from her spot in front of the sink. "Sure, why not!" She smiled and continued with the dishes. "Hey Riley, wanna go up to my room?" She nodded and we quickly ran up the stairs.

A/n

Sorry for short chapter