Chapter Seven

I woke up at 5:30am on the dot for no particular reason. I seen the lights are on upstairs but I didn't bother I didn't want any drama.

My mom was getting ready for work, since I moved from my ninja village, a week ago she works at a maid cafe for most of the time. And my sister is in junior high.

"Jun!" I heard Myu yell as she ran down the stairs with a towel covering her front, she must've got out of the shower. "Hikari won't let me where your jacket!" "I forgot I lent you it..." before I could finish my sentence Hikari came running down the stairs with a towel on too just like Hikari, "Myu get back up- HENTAI!!"

"I see you back to normal again Hikari." I chucked as I switched out into a serious talk, "so why are you guys even running down the stairs?" Myu responded energetically "because it was fun!"

I looked at Hikari only to notice the position she was standing in she wasn't there. I turned to Myu who was at the end of the stairs, "could you get some damn clothes on?" She responded again with a energetic "yea."

I tried to doze for a bit longer because I knew Hikari or Myu wouldn't be done for awhile, suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

I couldn't even imagine who would've been here at 5:40 am. I walked towards the door and asked "who is this?" I heard a response from a man almost instantly I'm The dad of Myu he said almost as energetic as Myu herself.

I continued to open the door as he came in and said awfully loud "So you must be Myu's boyfriend!" Wait actually sir-" he cut me off before I could finish "I'm glad she got someone you take good care of her", I noticed I couldn't argue with him just like Myu so I proceeded to nod.

"Where is Myu?" I responded groaning "well in my room she slept there I slept on the couch."

Before I finished saying everything he jolted up as I smirked knowing them two where getting dressed.

Within a minute I heard a scream "HENTAI!!!" classic Hikari. He came running downstairs with a red mark on his face "you could've told me they were getting dressed." "I forgot been a lazy morning" I responded trying to hold back a chuckle.

Myu ran down stairs with only her panties on "dad are you ok?" I looked at Myu closed my eyes and said "didn't I tell you to put some clothes on?" She responded with a giggle "I did!"

Her dad decided to leave as Myu went back upstairs. I'm surprised my mom or my sister or even Megumi didn't hear a thing.

I went upstairs about 30 minutes after everything happened it was 6:10am. I knocked on the door as I got a answer from Myu to come in. "I see Hikari fell asleep again in her uniform too." Myu responded with a smile "yea! Guess she's tired"

"Myu can you go downstairs or outside the room I'm going to get dressed." She responded with a "yea!"

I got dressed completely forgetting Hikari was in the room as I told Myu she could come back in. I went into Megumis room as she was ready too.

Finnaly Hikari woke up and we all went downstairs and began walking to school, during the rainy morning.

The picture above is of Hikari  not sure who's next maybe Megumi who knows? ~Nano >_< Tired