The Night of the Comet

CHAPTER 02: THE NIGHT OF THE COMET

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-

The second Amalia left the bedroom she had spent far too much time inside of ever since the party that had gone epically wrong, she saw her father standing there as if he was waiting for her.

"Yes, dad?" She asked her father innocently. She had a feeling that his question was going to involve Vicki, but she didn't exactly have an answer as to what had happened to her. If she knew, she obviously would have told him. But unfortunately, it was still a complete mystery to her.

"What happened at that party last night, Amalia?" Her father asked her, earning a shrug from her in response.

"I have no idea." She answered his question as honestly as she could. Any decent parent would have the decency to ask what had gone on that night and he was more than decent, so she expected him to ask. But she had no clue what to say. "You know, one second everyone's having fun and the next, someone's getting attacked by an animal.

"Has Matt said anything?" Jeff Schultz asked his daughter. He felt for his daughter's close
friend, not being able to imagine how traumatized he must have been seeing what felt like his only family member in that condition. "How is he doing?"

"I don't know that either, but I know Matt well enough to know that he's probably not doing too great." Lia answered her father's question before noticing the time. "Look, I have to go to school, but I'll see you later."

"Have fun." He yelled after his daughter as she rushed out the door. "And try to learn something while you're at it!"

✰✰✰

"I'm confused. Are you psychic or clairvoyant?" Caroline Forbes asked Bonnie Bennett as the three girls walked through the door into the school.

"Technically, Grams says I'm a witch. My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something. Grams tried to explain it all, but she was looped on the liquor so I kinda tuned out. Crazy family, yes. Witches? I don't think so." Bonnie explained to her two friends.

"Yeah, well, feel free to conjure up the name and number of that guy from last night." Caroline told Bonnie, grabbing the attention of Lia.

"You met a guy last night?" The brunette asked her friend.

"Sort of. I didn't actually talk to him, but it still counts." Caroline explained to her.

"How hot was he?" Lia asked as if it was the most important question to ask in that moment (and it was).

"So hot." Caroline answered, seeming captivated by the mystery boy. Apparently, new mystery boys showing up in town was the theme of Mystic Falls as of lately.