Chapter 18: Call Me Jagi (M)

Warning: Rated M (MATURE CONTENT)

The world shifted even more as the two stepped out of the tiled room. Their bodies, still draped in small trickles of water. They didn't mind putting on anything, because it sure is not a need at the moment.

They were trapped in each other's loving gaze. A slow motion in everything as they stared at each other's eyes. Moving further to wherever their trembling legs would lead them, it wasn't hard because his arms were keeping her safe.

His hold was enough for her to not worry about tripping on anything, because she was moving backwards. His hold...it's enough for her to mind nothing but the way his eyes gleams like glitters before her.

It was the back of her knees that hit the edge of the bed as he guided her on climbing on it. She looked at him as she crawled on the bed backwards, and he leaned in to capture her lips, casually going on top of her.

Muffled moans began to echo in the dim room. Taemin pecked her lips once more before trailing kisses down her neck. His hands, now carefully groping her breasts, making her arch more to his touch. His touch, that kept her wishing to remain on her skin longer...even forever.

He continued down, consoled by the cries of plea that she was still holding in. He slithered his tongue on the cleavage of her breasts, before moving sideways to suck on her already hard nipple.

She gasped for air as she watched him, his lips, pinching on the hard nub. And his tongue, tracing sloppily in circles.

She found her hands holding onto the back of his head. Caressing his hair was all she could do when she was squirming relentlessly underneath him.

He moved on to her other breast, giving the same process, accompanied with his own manly moans that made her buck her hips towards his pelvis. He smiled before going down even more. Somehow proud that he was indeed making her beg for him.

He stared up to her face, making sure she too was looking at him as he licked down to the center of her stomach. He watched her slam her head back to the sheets, when he reached her womanhood. He positioned himself, placing his palms on her navel to secure her.

She peeked down at him, catching him, sinfully hovering in between her spread legs. She threw her head back again, right before she felt his breath getting closer and closer to her core. Just right before the first flick of his tongue on her throbbing clit, that sent nearly unbearable shivers to her aroused body.

"Ahh...." She hummed.

Two of his fingers were inserted almost effortlessly, because of the slick juices that have flowed out of her. He pumped his hand slow at first then made it faster. Then faster, after he was sure that she wasn't showing any kind of discomfort.

Taemin continued sucking on her clit. His plump lips, all around her pulsing pea. He lapped his tongue lovingly against it. Making his move consistent as Hannah's moans increased, unrhythmic. Her hips began to rise up, but he was able to hold her in place as he flicked his tongue faster, as well as the thrusting of his calloused large fingers.

He watched her from below as she began to claw onto the sheets. She shut her eyes, throwing her head as far she could go behind. She screamed before her body began to jerk involuntarily.

"Ahh!! Tae~min!!"

She squirmed forcibly against his hold. Her legs were dying to collide now, but Taemin stopped it from crushing his head. He sucked her clit even more as she rode her powerful orgasm. He watched her contently as her eyes rolled at the back of her head, and her body, quivering in blissful pleasure.