25.

Shawn.

I woke up feeling great. My dick was pressed against a soft ass. My arms were wrapped around a warm body. And there was Cantu smelling hair in my face.

I never wanted to let go.

"Shawn, you up? I'm hungry."

"What you making for breakfast?" I mumbled.

"I'm your guest. You better go cook for me."

"You going to come watch me?" She nodded. "Let's go then."

I got up and she followed suit. We went into the bathroom and I started brushing my teeth while she peed.

I got a tooth brush from the cabinet and put it on the counter for her.

We handled our bathroom business then went downstairs to get breakfast.

I put her clothes in the washing machine so all she had on was one of my hoodies. And I had on some hooping shorts.

"You eat scrapple?"

She nodded. "I eat almost everything."

"Greedy ass." I joked.

I pulled everything out and started cooking.

"How you feeling?"

I looked over at her and she smiled. "I'm feeling great." She responded. "You?"

"Having you close to me, amazing, outrageous..." I sang the old r&b song making her laugh.

"What you know about that?"

"My mom used to stay banging the oldies loud while she cooked or whatever. Not like you know anything about old r&b."

"What? I breathe r&b."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah right,"

"Challenge accepted." She picked up her phone and next thing I knew, she was blasting music.

Weak by SWV played and I smirked because she thought I ain't know about this.

I watched her 'perform' all around the kitchen, until the song ended.

Then Candy Rain by Soul For Real played and I had to go off. Because this is my song.

We danced together and goofed around for a while until I was finished cooking.

I actually felt genuinely happy with Bey around.

I placed her plates in front of her. "It ain't much but... I never said I was a chef."

She smiled

She smiled. "As long as it tastes good, I doesn't matter how it looks."

I handed her a fork and sat down next to her. "I'm on a protein packed diet, you feel me? I'm trying to get big."