13.

Beyoncé.

It's Friday! I loved Friday's. I only had one class and I usually got to see my man. Shawn did say he was coming home today and I was excited. Even though we've been arguing a lot lately, I still miss him.

It was a little bit colder today, but I still had to look cute, ya digg?

Right now, I'm sitting in my 50 minute 11am class. After this I am free to go. It was Afro-American history and I kind of enjoyed this class.

Enjoying classes makes them fly by. That's the key to college.

Unfortunately today my professor had a stick up her ass and I wasn't here for it. She must've woke up on the wrong side of the bed or something because she was wilding out. Putting people out, getting smart, being extra... the whole nine.

I wasn't about to let her kill my mood though. I just sat quietly and took my notes.

Not much later, class was over.

I was so relieved. It's time to turn up. I figured it was only 12:00, so I could go get something to eat from the cafe. The health building, where my class was, was across the street from the part of campus where the cafe was.

Good thing I had strong legs, Freshman 15 who? When I was a freshman I did so much walking and running around that there was no way I could gain the 15 pounds everyone said I would.

I made it to the cafe and boom, David was standing right by the door.

You know when you never see someone and then you see them one time and now all of a sudden you see them everyday?

Yeah that's how it was with him.

"Oh, wassup!" He said opening the door for me and following me in

"Wassup!" I mocked.

"I thought I was the only loser with class on Fridays."

I chuckled. "No, I'm a loser too."