I Need U - Sixteen

A/N

....

I have news at the end of this chapter..

~~~

Your POV..

(Your Dream)

I lay in my bed covers, keeping the warmth I had close. The winter feels are coming to me. I'm cold and they are practicing. Just like everyday. They are a band who need to practice. And sometimes they need to go on stage and sing and dance. So here I am.

Laying in my covers. No one to talk to unless they are taking breaks. Quiet in the air, and freezing.

Just like the winter times at my parents..

•••

My scars are showing. great. My blanket around my shivering body, like everyday. I lift my head from my pillow and see the leaves on trees rustling. The wind howls while pushing on the window. This is just the best of the winter. I know we can have bad weathers but I wish I had a room or a house with heating, not just blankets and quilts. My parents don't pay for heating, never did. So I'm wrapped in ripped sheets and slowly freezing. Mum told me while she was sober she was cheating on Dad with the man from the chippy. She told me I would be dead if I told him, but I never get a chance to talk with that man since he is probably playing poker with our well earned money. By ours I mean mine. I am the only worker in this family. So noodles won't be dinner for me. And I'm home alone. I heard the door bell ring for mum and the man called "Eric" asked for her, so she is gone. Dad is at the pub down the road probably singing to Beyoncé with his so called "friends". And that's me...

•••

I come out of my past images and see Namjoon staring at me.

"Hi." I say looking at him, he somehow isn't moving. Just staring at me.

"Is there something on my cheek?"

I wrap my blankets around me and crawl closer to him.

"I love you?"

"..."

"Rapmon."

I land a small peck on his cold lips, which catches him off guard.

"Sorry. I love you too.."

There was a silence until he spoke up again.

"Y/N."

I look up and see his eyes stare into mine. Is that man okay? Is he? No. No. No. No. Is he breaking up with--. Stop thinking this way Y/N. He could just be saying something about his day. Someone could of annoyed him so he could ask for a hug, right?

"Yes.."

"I have been thinking about it and.. I want you to be real happy.. Like you are the queen. And tour keeps us apart..."

"But we are already dating you--"

"Come with me. I want to show you something."

His face shows a smile, it attracts me to him. He puts a hand out and I take it..

---