Change.. -Two

*Hour after what happened..*

Your POV.

I was already had my suitcase in my hand with my phone. I just needed my backpack and I will be away from this flat. As I grab my final stuff and stuff it my my bag I walk out the room. Panic forms as I look around the house. But no Mother or Father. There in bed probably. I look around the quiet room. I need to leave..

Making sure I make no noise walking to the front door, I feel tears flow. As I open the door I feel so free. I'm like a bird..

Walking down the hallway is so creepy. One time I remember hearing someone scream for help. But after that there was no more voice. I make it to the exit door. The only way to get in the flat apartments. I open the door. Free. Free..

While walking down the streets I see the lights of my grandma and grandpas house. I run to the door and ring the bell. I hide my scars from using the razor and wait. Stood there was a woman in her night gown. Grandma.

"Hell-- Y/N? What are you doing here?!" Her face was bright and smiled. "I was.. Kicked out.." I try and smile until to hands came around me. She hugged my tight and tears came rushing down. "I always knew they hurt you.." Oh yeah.. I still have the mark Mother gave me. "Could I stay here until I get back on my feet..?" Her frown turned into a smile. "Of course! I need some company since your grandpa is away for a bit!" I smile back as she takes my bags.

As we walk inside I feel different..

This is a much bigger change..

It will be better here...

A/N

I NEED TO DO MORE!!
This might be bad BUT OH WELL._.

I FORGET._.

Boo!