Omake : Chibi (part 2)

Start from the beginning

'I'm sure you wouldn't have been much help anyway...'

On yhe wau to the office, students from the other classes were looking at us and when sole asked questions about me to Gakushuu, he answered that I was Tokoyami's younger sibling, Raven, and that nobody could take care of me, and I was very annoyed of the stares but that weren't always directed at me but at Karma and Okuda-san the most.

It wasn't long since we got in front of Asano-san's office. Gakushuu knocked on the door and we entered when we got the permission.

Asano-san raised an eyebrow when he saw me before looking at his son.

"Asano-kun, do you mind explaining some things to me ?"

"Sorry Sir but I'll let that pleasure to the E Class' teacher." Gakushuu said smiling at his father.

I sighed before walking towards Asano-san's desk and got to his side before sitting on front of him on his desk.

"Hello Asano-san. I'm Tokoyami and because of an accident caused by an idiot I'm now 5 years old."

Asano-san raised a brow at me before looking at from head to toe. Then he smiled at Gakushuu.

"Have he been seen ?" He asked his son.

"Yes Sir. I told some of the students that he was Tokoyami's younger sibling, Raven and that he couldn't be taken of." He answered.

"I see... Well then, we have no choice. Raven, you'll stay there for now. You can da whatever you want around the campus but don't be too noisy. Now I would like to talk with your teacher."

"Hai Asano-san !" I exclaimed before jumping of the desk and following the older students out of the office.

"So... What are you going to do now, Raven-kun~" Asked Karma with a close-eyed grin.

"Rave is going to stay woth me of course, what do you think Akabane." Immediately replied Gakushuu before I could open my mouth.

"Rave ?" Chorused the three voices of Karma, Kyou-chan and Okuda-san.

"It was a nickname Gakushuu gave me when we were little, first it was Raven then it got to Rave." I answered as Gakushuu looked away a little embarrased for using that nickname.

I put my index in the air. "And Asano-san said that I could do whatever I want and that doesn't mean that I'll stay all my childish time with you Gakushuu. I'll stay with..."

But I got cut off as I felt an arm being wrapped around my waist and next thing I knew, Karma was carrying me on his shoulder.

"Oi, what the hell are you doinf you damn strawberry !" I yelled at him as I was punching his back over and over again. He turned to be able to look at me and stuck his tongue out at me before running at full speed when he noticed Gakushuu and Kyoumou's mad expression.

"Oi ! Stop that !"

Time Skip

Karma kept running until we got into the forest and finnaly put me down and I sat down, pressed against the trunk.

"Eto... Why did you kidnapp me ?" I asked him blankly. Trying to arrange my bangs that were falling in front of my eyes and pytting it back on the left side of my face.

"Is it wrong to want to spend time with my beloved kouhai~" He said, bringing his face closer to mine until our noses touched.

I gulped and stared at him with wide eyes.

"You know... You act differently from usual Tokoyami-kun." He grinned sadistically at me.

"Is that so ?" I asked emotionlessly.

"You see ! You're different !" He exclaimed putting distance between us.

"I was different as a child, so what ?" My voice was void of emotion just like dead.

Karma stared at me from his standing position and I have to craned my neck to stare back at his mercury colored eyes.

"How long do you think I'm going to stay like that !" I asked him.

"Like what ?" Hi tilted his head to the side.

I gave him a deadpanned look.

"Oh ! You mean cute and all !?" He exclaimed innocently like he just understood what I meant.

I growled before putting my head back on the trunk as I heard him laugh.

Me : Sorry ! Cliffhanger now !
I know this isn't very nice but I go to bed at 22.00 and I have school.
Sorry Sorry. Please don't hit me ! Blame School instead !

 Please don't hit me ! Blame School instead !