Pt 11

Y/N POV
I heard the voice and turned around. I saw a boy with blond curly hair. He reminded me of Stanly but it obviously wasn't him. Stan has this scare on his left knee but this new boy didn't. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Jacob" the boy answered. "How long have you been here?" I asked. "I don't know?" Jacob answered.
"What happened to your arm?" Jacob asked. You were confused until you remember the scare on your arm from getting cut by Bowers. You were left with a huge scare that looked purple and blue now. Great. "Nothing important." You answered pulling your sleeve back down. "So what's your name?" Jacob asked sitting down. "Y/N Uris" I answered sitting in front of him. "Where are you from?" Jacob asked. "How do you know I'm not from here!" I asked shocked. "You look new." He simply answered. "Is it that obvious?" I asked embarrassed. "Don't worry! Your not like me and stick out like a sore thumb!" Jacob said trying to calm me down. "Well I moved here from Saco Main." I added So any chance you know where we are?" I asked. "Nope... not a clue." He said looking around. "Fuck" you said. "Well since it doesn't look like we're getting out of here anytime soon; I want to get to know you better. Sooo ummm let's start with this. Where are you from?" I asked. "I'm from Portland Oregon." "Oh that's cool" "yeah I guess." We talked for awhile and then were heard a music box. The same one I heard earlier. We turned around and saw a clown. The same clown I saw before I passes out. "You!" I yelled. "Meee?" The clown said sneering. "Yes you where are we?!" I yelled.
"Oh not far from home." The clown said. "Now which one of your friends should we taunt? Hmmm?" The clown asked. "What do you mean?" I asked standing up. "How about we give a little scare to Bev huh?" The clown said drumming his fingers on the wall. "What are you going to do to her!" I yelled. I didn't care if they killed me as long as no harm came to my friends. "Well it won't kill her." The clown said disappointed. "Why are you doing this?" Jacob asked becoming worried. "I'm going to give those little friends of yours a hint as to where you are." The clown said. "Ha do you want them to find us!" I said giving a confused look. "Yeeesssss. I want them to find you after I kill you." The clown said then walking away and disappearing. "Wait what?!" Jacob yelled. "Oh my god he's gonna kill us! I'm not done living! I'm not ready to go!" Jacob screamed and started breathing really fast. "Jacob calm down I won't let anything happen to you!" I said as I grabbed his shoulders. "Now we have to focus on getting out in one piece!" I said. "How are we gonna do that?" Jacob asked. "I'm not sure." I said and looked around.

Beverly's POV
I was about to go out but then I thought I heard a voice. It was coming from my bathroom. I walked in and didn't see anyone. But then the voices started again. I looked around to see where the voices were coming from. Then I realized they were coming from the sink. I looked into the drain and it looked way different then before. I went to grab my dad's measuring tape. I got and started putting it into the sink. I was shocked when the tape kept going down until  the measuring tape stopped. I pulled it back out and saw blood and my hair on the end. Then the voices started once more. I leaned over the sink again and then my hair grabbed my head. It was like it came to life. I then started to scream as the hair pulled me closer to the drain. I continued to scream and push against the sink to get free. But then blood gushed out of the sink. Blood looks  so much different when you see tons of it flowing out from your sink. I finally got free of the hair and collapsed onto the floor. I inched my way towards the wall. I leaned on the wall and started balling. I screamed again when I saw words written in the blood. It said "Y/N is closer that you think. I'd start looking if I were you. But you'll die if you try!!". My dad came in to see what all the commotion was. He couldn't see the blood. I'm going crazy I thought. I had to live with the blood until I could see the losers again.
It was Saturday and I was sitting on the steps of my apartment. I saw the boys and waved them over. "What's up Bev?" Ben asked.
I need to show you something!" Beverly said and started going back inside. The others followed except for Richie who was supposed to be the lookout. "It is a gift!" I heard Richie yell before entering the house. I led them into the bathroom and they all gasped. "So you can see it too right?!" I asked. "Yeah who see this?" Eddie asked wide eyed. "My dad couldn't so I thought I must be going crazy." I said. "No that or we're all going crazy!" Ben said. "G-guys l-look!" Bill said as tears threatened at his eyes. They all looked up to see the words in blood. "Oh god!" Mike said. "That bastard!" Stan yelled. Bill needed to find you because he was so close to breaking. He wanted to hold you and kiss you. Most of all he wanted you to forgive him. "We'll help you clean."Stan said. Then they all started cleaning till there wasn't a spot of blood to be seen. "Hey Bill you doin ok?" Bev asked. "I guess." Bill said and walked out.

To be continued....:

Hola! How are you all? Sorry for not updating it's been a stressful week! But here you are!!!!
Also that you so much for 2k reads!! I love you all!!!!!