Pt 6

Is there something between you and Bill?-Stan asked not looking at you.
Shit how'd he know I said in my head. Well here goes nothing.
Y-Yeah actually there is.-I said and faced him.
Y/N...THATS THE BEST NEWS I'VE EVER HEARD!! MY SHIP HAS SAILED!!! YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONG I'VE SHIPPED YOU TWO!!!
Your eyes went wide. You started yelled at him in a different language in case anyone was listening.
(Pretend that this is your conversation in whatever language you choose)
What the FUCK YOU FUCKING NOODLE HEAD!!! HOW COME YOU KNEW ALL ALONG HUH WHATS UP WITH THAT! I KNEW YOU WERE SOME PERVERT JEW BUT REALLY STANLY!!!!

You continue to yell at him not being aware of Bill, Richie, Eddie, and Mike standing by the door. All their eyes were wide because for the first time they were scared of you. Once you had stopped your rant you took a deep breath. You looked and noticed that everyone was starring at you in shock. You did one of your awkward smiles and scratched the back of your neck.
Ha..ha I didn't notice you guys!-I said
Richie burst into laughter over how funny it was to watch you two fight in a different language.
Wow, where'd you learn that?-Mike asked.
Well we have moved around a lot and so we just kind of picked up the language.-Stan explained.
Our parents used to speak about us in this language. It was like their little secret and it was funny to them because we couldn't understand them.-I said.
Anyways what brings you here?-Stan asked.
Well wheezy over left his second fanny pack here.-Richie said.
Oh-I said.
Well feel free to look around guys. I have to help my brother with his Torah reading.-I said.
C-can I c-come?-Bill asked.
Of course you can!-I said.
The three of us rode our bike to the synagogue and went inside. I went into my dads office and covered half my face so I wouldn't have to see that creepy picture hanging on the wall. Ever since my dad hung that bloody picture I hate coming into his office. The picture was of a woman who was playing the flute. Her face was messed up and I hated that picture. I grabbed the book that Stan was supposed to read out of and was about to turn around when I heard a thud. I turned around slowly and noticed the painting fell. I gathered my courage and went over to the picture. I picked it up and noticed the lady wasn't on the canvas. I dropped it and ran back to Stan and Bill. It was just my imagination right I thought as I ran back to them. I set up the book to the right page and handed it to my brother.
Here noodles.- I said and sat next to Bill.
I rested my head on his shoulder and listened to Stan.
Woah woah woah! Who taught you to read?-I asked standing up and walking towards Stan.
No no no read it like this!-I said.
Bill watched in amazement of how you two could read out of the book. To his it just looked
like a bunch of gibberish.
After I corrected Stan for the 1283782 time he got it right. Stan ran up and hugged you.
I diiiiiiid iiiiiiit!!!!-Stan yelled while squeezing you to death.
Yeah..yeah.-I said back.
Y/nnnnnn your supposed to be more enthusiastic!!!-Stan pouted.
I just laughed at how childish Stan was.
H-Hey guys I-I have to g-get going.-Bill said.
Oh I'll come with you!-I said
I looked back at Stan who nodded.
Bye guys! See you at home Y/N!-Stan said and made kissing noises. You glared at him and were probably going to kill him when you got home.

Bill and you got on your bikes and headed towards his house.
Hey Bill...-I started to say.
Y-yeah Y/N?-Bill said back
Don't be mad but I told Stan about us-I said and watched for a reaction.
Oh..i-is he mad?-Bill asked staring at you.
No, he actually figured it out before I told him.-I said back.
We both laughed and arrived at Bills house.
H-hey Y/N I h-have something f-for you.-Bill said smiling.
Omg his smile made me melt every time.
What is it?-You asked smiling back.
Bill reached into his pocket and pulled out two rings. They were silver and one had a heart on it and one had a heart cut out on it. Bill showed you how your name was on his and his was on yours. Your eyes widened as he slipped one on your finger.
I w-wanted to g-get you a promise ring.-Bill said with blush on his cheeks.

(Here's what they looked like)You couldn't stop smiling

You couldn't stop smiling. You admired the ring and then slammed your lips on his. Bill grabbed your hips and deepened the kiss. You two pulled away and blushed. Bill kissed you one last time before saying goodnight and walking into his house. You walked back to your bike and started the ride home. You felt like you weren't alone and stopped to look around. You didn't see anyone only a red balloon floating by. You didn't think anything of it and kept on riding home.

A/N
Hello everyone I'm so sorry for being inactive. School and homework are bitches. Anyway hoped you enjoyed. ❤️❤️