Pt 4

I was shocked but gave into the kiss. I pulled away and blushed.
I-I'm s-so sorry!-Bill said.
It's fine.-I said with a smile.
I kind of liked it.-I said and looked away because I was blushing so much.
Bill gathered up the courage to confess his feelings.
Y-Y/N I th-think I love you.-Bill said and you blushed again.
Bill I love you too!-You said and smashed your lips on his. Bill grabbed your hips and pulled you closer to him. You grabbed his neck and ran you fingers through his hair. You broke away for air and you both were blushing like a fucking tomato 🍅. You went back to working on homework and afterwards cuddled on you bed watching movies.
H-hey Y/N?-Bill asked.
Yeah Bill?-I said looking up at him.
W-Will you b-be my g-girlfriend?-Bill asked
Yes!-you yelled and kissed Bill again.
Bill pulled you onto his lap and you guys just laid there till Bill had to leave.
See y-you tomorrow y/n!-Bill said as he got on his bike and waved.
You waved and walked back inside. You leaned on the and sighed.
What's gotten into you?-Stan asked as he noticed me in my bubbly state.
Oh nothing.-I said still replaying the moments with Bill in my head.
I walked upstairs and got into bed. The next day was Friday so we were all going to Richie's house to watch movies.
I wore something comfortable since it was Friday and headed downstairs. I saw Eddie and Bill talking with my brother.
Y/Nie!-Eddie yelled and ran for a hug.
I laughed at the small boys actions but then looked at Bill who had a jealous look.
I went over to him and hugged him as well.
He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.
Eww Y/N do you know how many germs you can get from hugging someone!-Eddie yelled.
But I just hugged you.- I said and laughed.
Yeah but I'm germ free!- Eddie said and did jazz hands.
Whatever.-I laughed.
We all rode to school together and walked to our first class.
It was lunch and I was doing math homework instead of eating because I forgot to do a worksheet. I was on full blast mode. Since math was after lunch I had to hurry. I was lost in math that I didn't notice that everyone was starring at me.
What do I have something on my face?-I asked looking at all of them looking at me.
No but how the fuck do you do that?-Richie asked
My eyes hurt just looking at that!-Ben said.

(^that was your paper they were all looking at)I closed my math book and slammed my head on it

I closed my math book and slammed my head on it.
I finished!-I said and gave a little wohoo!
I turned my head to look at Bill who was shaking his head.
Y/N y-you should eat.-Bill said smiling at me.
But I...-you were cut of by Bill handing you half his sandwich.
You ate it on the way to math and you guys could hold hands. Since the others had a different math class they wouldn't see you two.
You guys agreed to keep your relationship a secret until the time was right. I mean who knows what my brother would do. Even though Bill and my brother were tight but it was still good to be safe just in case. Today we had a test and to be honest it was really easy. Bill and I literally finished at the same time. During the rest of the class you two held hands and kissed each other's noses. (Omg that's adorable😫) God damn Bill Denbrough how have I literally fallen off a cliff for you. After school you guys biked over to Richie's house. You guys went into his living room and sat down in a circle.
Guys let's play spin the bottle!-Richie yelled and grabbed a soda bottle.
Alright who's first?-Richie asked.
Richie spun the bottle and it landed on Beverly.
Beverly your up!!-Richie yelled.
Alright.-Beverly said spinning the bottle.
It landed on Bill. Bill looked at me and I slightly nodded my head. Beverly and Bill kissed for a good 10 seconds and I was just fuming with anger. Beverly spun the bottle and it landed on Richie.
Alright I'm up!-Richie said then spun the bottle. It landed on me. Oh shit. It was my turn to make Bill jealous. I didn't even look at him and Richie and I locked lips. My eyes were closed but I could feel an angry Bill looking at me. Richie and I only kissed for like 5 seconds before breaking apart. After a few gay kisses it was back to Bill. Finally it landed on me. I think Bill was really mad because he grabbed my face and slammed his lips on mine. He bit my lip and I opened my mouth. I was shocked when he shoved his tongue in my mouth but I liked it. We got hoots and whistles. Once we pulled away both of us were blushing so much.
I ship you two!!-Eddie yelled.
That made us blush even more. The night was full of more games and movies. But especially filled with more secret kisses with Bill. When we were watching the movie Bill pulled me closer and whispered into my ear.
About that k-kiss between y-you and Richie... y-you need to remember you belong to me.-Bill said the last part without any stuttering and I blushed. I kissed him again and snuggled up against him. Bill put his arm around you and kissed the top of your head. Could he get any more perfect you asked yourself.

A/N
Hope you guys enjoyed! If you have any ideas for this book don't be afraid to comment. Thanks so much and I love you all!!!!!!!