Pt1

I hugged my brother Stan one last time as he got into the car with his stuff. It was way to early for me to be up but I wanted to say goodbye to my dad and brother. We were moving again to a small town called Derry. My dad and Stan were moving their stuff in first and my mom and I would come in the next few days. I kissed my dad on the cheek and waved as they drove down the driveway. I was excited to be moving out of this hell hole. I didn't have any friends here. I walked back inside and went to my room. All that was left was a few boxes and of course my mattress on the floor. I went back to sleep.

Stan's POV
I watched as our old house faded away. I hoped this new town was going to work. My dad had gotten a job a the towns new Synagogue. My sister and I had already had our Bar/Bat Mitzvah. I just hoped we would make some friends. I guess I had gone back asleep because when I woke up I saw a sign that said Derry. We drove for a little while longer before pulling up to a two story home. I got out and grabbed my boxes. My dad opened the door and I walked inside. I mean it wasn't a mansion but it would do. I walked up the stairs and looked at the bedrooms. The two bedrooms were pretty much identical except one had a window seat. Being the good brother I am I choose the plain one and left the one with the window seat for Y/N. I went back to get more boxes and saw a group of kids biking up towards me. There were six of them. I started to walk back inside and felt their stares at me. Once I had set up my room I got ready for bed.
The next morning I got ready for school and rode my bike to school.

Y/N's POV
I got up and packed the rest of my stuff into my moms car. Today my mom and I were coming to Derry. I felt kind of bad that Stan had to go to school by himself today and I hoped he would make friends. My mom and I jammed out to the latest tunes as we had the 6 hour drive ahead of us.

Stan's POV
I put my bike away and headed to my locker to get my stuff. After that I went to my first class. I felt stares and heard people talking about me. I finally got to my class and sat down in a hurry. As I looked around the classroom I noticed two boys that looked familiar to me. They were some of the kids that rode past me yesterday. I think they noticed me as well. It was time for lunch and I was dreading it because I would have to sit alone. I took my tray to an unoccupied table and pulled out a book to read. I looked up and saw the 6 kids walking towards me. Once the sat down I didn't know what to do.
"Hey... hellooo?"- A kid with thicc glasses said to me and got me out of my trance.
"H..hi." I said looking at all of the kids around me.
"Hey Bill this guy may stutter like you!" A small boy with brown hair said.
"H..hey s..s..stop!" The boy I thought was Bill because he was stuttering.
"Guys let's introduce ourselves!" A girl with short red hair said annoyed.
"Hi I'm Beverly!" The girl with the short hair said.
"This is Bill, Mike, Richie, Ben, and Eddie." Beverly said as she pointed to each of the boys.
"Im Stan!" I said and waved.
"So you must be the new kid!" Eddie said.
"Yep..that's me." I said with a sigh.
"Why'd you move here in the first place?" Richie asked.
Beverly hit him in the back of the head for being rude.
"Well my dad got a new job at the synagogue." I said blankly.
"Woah your Jewish! Do they cut off the tip of your dick?!" (Sorry but we all knew it was coming!) Richie asked while fixing his thicc glasses.
I laughed and shook my head.
"My dad thought it would be a good change for my sister and I."
"Wait you have a sister!" Richie yelled.
-yeah and?
-Is she hot??? Richie whispered.
- I don't know? Why don't you see for yourself. She's coming later today. I said back.
-then well all come over to your house to meet her! Beverly said excited that there would be another girl around.
-Alright my house tonight! I stated
- See you there! They all said to me.
I might have just made some new friends!!
Hopefully.

A/N
Hello everyone I know it's not very good and I'm sorry!!! But I love you all!!