Pt5

I woke up in Bills arms and I snuggled into him even more. After a few minutes Bill woke up and kissed my head.
G-Good morning Y/N.-Bill said and smiled.
Good morning.I said and kissed his lips.
Bill deepened the kiss and pulled my onto his lap. The kiss lasted for a while until we heard Eddie.
Omg get a freaking room!-Eddie yelled waking the others.
Istg Eddie if you say anything I will...I will dunk you head in grey water!!!!-I said with and spooky affect.
On no fuck that shit I'm out.-Eddie said making me laugh my ass off.
What the hell are you goons talking about!?-Mike asked rubbing his eyes.
Oh nothing we were just thinking about what we are going to do today.-Eddie mumbled.
Mike went into the kitchen and started to make breakfast. The rest of the gang woke up one by one. It was about 15 minutes later when we all smelled the food cooking. Then we all raced into the kitchen to see what the smell was. It was pancakesssss!!!!!! I went up and thanked Mike for cooking for all of us. We all sat down and talked to each other.
Guys let's go to the quarry to swim!-Richie said.
Wait theres a quarry here?!-My brother and I said at the same time.
Yeah why?-Bill answered.
Well we used to have a quarry where we used to live. -Stan explained.
Quarry it is!-Beverly said.
After cleaning up we got onto our bikes and rode to the quarry.
Once we had all gotten there Bill,Richie,Ben,Mike, and Eddie were trying to figure out who was gonna go first. Stan, Beverly and you were getting undressed. You were a little nervous undressing in front of 6 boys. Stan and you were not afraid to jump. You actually could flip off the rock into the water. We walked over to join the others and I blushed. Bill walked over to me and blushed at seeing me only in my bra and underwear.
Damn Y/N you look good!-Richie yelled.
Yo that's my sister!-Stan yelled.
We all laughed at Richie.
Ok who wants to go first?-Eddie asked.
Beverly went first. Then I went.
You know what...fuck it.-I said
I backed up and ran and did a round off to a layout off the cliff.

(That's what it looked like) Wtf!!!-Richie yelled

Wtf!!!-Richie yelled.
You screamed hell yah on your way down.
Stan went after and did a double backflip off the edge.
Show off!-you yelled at him.
The rest of the boys jumped in and asked you and your brother how to do that.
We learned last summer from some college students.-I said.
Also Y/N was a gymnast so she learned fast.-Stan added.
After a few more times of Stan and I jumping and doing flips into the quarry we all took a rest. Beverly and I were laying down on a towel she brought. We were also sporting some nice sunglasses. While we were lying down we didn't notice all the boys starring at us. I turned my head to look at them and they all turned around embarrassed. I sat up and went to sit next to Bill. I rested my head on his shoulder and watched Richie and Eddie be idiots. Bill moved his hand to your waist and pulled you closer to him.

Later that day Stan and you were back at your house.
Y/N can I ask you something?-Stan asked.
Yeah what's up?-You said.
Is there something between you and Bill?-Stan asked not looking at you.

A/n
Im sorry about the short chapter but fucking school is so stressful. Anyway sorry for the wait!!