Pt. 3

I woke up early and did my morning routine. I dressed in overall-shorts and a striped shirt.

 I dressed in overall-shorts and a striped shirt

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. I grabbed a glass of juice and a bagel with cream cheese. I sat at the table waiting for my brother. About 5 minutes before we had to leave he came bounding down the stairs. He grabbed a muffin and ran out the door. I ran out after him. We got on our bikes and started off to school.
Noodles you got up late!-I semi yelled at Stan.
I know I ignored my alarm-he said back.
Race you-I yelled as I peddled ahead of him.
Oh no you don't!- He said as he sped up as well. About 10 minutes later we arrived at the school and I jumped of my bike and danced around because I had wonヽ(^◇^*)/. He than grabbed my ear and pulled me towards the school door.
Owowowowowow! (ಥ ̯ ಥ)-I yelled.
Stan what the fuckkkkkkk!- I yelled as he let go of my ear. He just laughed at me.
Heyyy Y/N!!!- I turned around to see Beverly running towards me. I ran and hugged her. Yesterday we got to talking and learned a lot about each other.
Beviiii!-I yelled as I hugged her.  ~(^з^)~
We headed to our first class and I sat next to Beverly but behind Bill! ♥‿♥
Our next class was math and I followed Beverly and the rest of the gang to their math class. I sat down but then a teacher came and got me. I walked outside with her and she explained that I would be moving up to the next math class. I was nervous but excited because Bill was in this class. I entered the class and everyone looked at me. I looked at the floor because I was shy.
Hello and who might you be?-the teacher asked.
I'm Y/N Uris.- I said as I bowed.
Bowing was a habit of mine because my family and I lived in South Korea for a while. I learned to bow to people to show respect.
Hello Y/N are you moving up to my class?- the teacher questioned.
Yeah- I said back.
Ok well then go sit next to Bill.- the teacher pointed to Bill and I went to sit down. I was so happy to sit next to him. I sat down and smiled at him.

Bill's POV
I was sitting in math and then the door opened. I was shocked to see Y/N standing in the doorway. I was so happy but nervous!! I hoped she sat by me. I had dazed out looking at her beautiful features that I hadn't noticed she was walking towards me. I came out of my day dream when she sat down and smiled at me. I smiled back and did a little happy dance in my head. Just think about it I will be sitting next to Y/N for the entire year!! I pulled out paper and my algebra book to start on the homework. I looked over at Y/N who had already done 10 problems. I quickly started on my homework after that.
H-Hey Y/N I d-don't k-know how t-to do number 32.-I said both confused and I wanted to talk to her.
I was listening to her explain the problem and I realized just how smart she was.
Does that make sense Bill?-She asked me after she finished explaining the problem.
Y-Yeah thanks!-I said with a big smile. Omg im falling so hard for her.
Little did he know that Y/N was so nervous about explaining the problem. She was worried she say something wrong. But she was also so happy to talk to Bill. While the other girls thought Bill's stutter was weird she thought it was the cutest thing ever!

Your POV
The class ended and then lunch was next. Bill and I ran through the school wanting lunch so bad. We got in line together and sat down at our table waiting for the rest of the gang.
H-Hey Y/N c-can I come over today so you c-can help me w-with m-my math?- Bill asked out of the blue.
Yeah for sure!-I said back with a smile.
Omg Bill was coming to my house!!! I'm so excited!!!
Hey Y/N where were you during math?-Stan asked me.
Oh I moved up and I'm in Bill's class now!-I said happily.
Dang girl!!-Richie said
Your fucking smart!-Richie said as he pushed up his glasses.
Wow thanks Bucky Beaver.-I said and laughed.
Ohh!!! Roastedddddd!!!!-Eddie yelled.
We all laughed.
Well I guess you know my nicknames now-Richie said as laughed.
Later Losers-Richie said as he got on his bike ready to go home.
The others waved and got on their bikes. Bill waited with me for my brother. Once my brother came out we got on our bikes.
Is Bill coming home with us?-Stan asked
Yeah I'm helping him on the math.-I said as we rode towards our house.
Coolio!-Stan said.
Stan have you memorized you reading of the Torah?-I asked.
No-Stan answered and I hit him.
Heyyyyy what was that for???-He yelled.
You know dads gonna kill you.-I said.
W-Why?-Bill asked.
Well when you become a certain age you have to read out this passage from the Torah. I've already done it but Stanly over here keeps getting the lines wrong. - I answered.
Oh-Bill said.
Stan your gonna have to read in front of everyone at one point. I mean I have to do I again because dad asked me too. -I said .
I know but is hard to read and pronounce things right!-Stan said back.
I'll help you if you want but dads gonna kill you.- I said.
We pulled up towards our house and dropped our bikes on the front lawn. I opened the door and Bill and I went into my room. I had decorated my room and it looked more like a bedroom now.
Wow y-your rooms so c-cute!-Bill said as he entered my room.
Oh thanks!-I said and smiled.
I looked back a Bill who was blushing.
We sat on my bed as we did the problems. His hand accidentally brushed against my thigh and I blushed.
I'm s-sorry Y/N!-Bill said afraid he did something wrong.
It's fine!-I said laughing.
Your so cute!-I said as I kissed his cheek.
I don't know what came over me. I was about to apologize but then Bill grabbed my face and slammed his lips onto mine. I was shocked but then gave into the kiss.

A/N
Spicy 🌶!
Anyway hope you are enjoying and have a great day/night ❤️❤️