46: two most beautiful things...

Start from the beginning

If he had known that she was waiting for him and that she had never fallen out of love for him, he'd have came back so long ago. But the past is the past, now all Harry wants is to move on with Luna and forget all of this dreadful shit ever happened.

And by dreadful shit he means his mistakes.

"Lost in your thoughts huh?" Her voice broke through his wild mind, he nodded and looked at her as she placed two plates in front of the two of them. One plate with bacon and the other with pancakes, during Harry's absence when he was lost in his thoughts, Luna had already placed down two smaller plates for them to eat from.

"Just thinking about you," he muttered, taking a piece of bacon off the plate and eating it with his fingers.

"Hmm," she hummed through her closed lips as she focused on decorating her pancake. "What about me? Better not be dirty."

"Never," he smiled with a tiny chuckle. "I was just thinking about how I avoided you for two months because I was scared you'd not love me anymore."

His bold statement made her freeze, she held the can of squirty cream and frowned his way. Why, oh why, would he be afraid of that? She wondered.

"I did something unspeakable to you Luna, I cheated on you," he sighed sadly, his eyes glossing over as he answered Luna's unspoken thoughts. The way Luna was staring at him made the goosebumps on his bare torso arise once again. "I just feared that you'd hate me. Because the only people I've ever loved this much is my mother, Robin and Gemma. I was so scared I lost you, I knew it would hurt me a lot, so I avoided you because I didn't want to face the truth."

"You'd never lose me Harry," Luna breathed, placing the can down and reaching out for Harry's hands to hold. "Yes, you hurt me, but the love I have for you wouldn't ever go away. Honestly I'd hate you if you slept with her, but it was a kiss and you regretted it afterwards and you told me about it. I'm just grateful you didn't hide it."

"You're too good for me Luna, and way too good for this world. There's not one person who deserves you, because you deserve more than this world could ever give you," he said honestly. The way he spoke and the words he picked, was enough to prod at Luna's already fragile heart.

"Don't say that," she scolded lightly, tightening her grip on Harry's hands. "I deserve you, and you deserve me. People make mistakes, like you have done, but they also learn from them. And I strongly believe you've learnt from this, and that you'd never want to hurt me like that again."

"I wouldn't ever do it again, or want to hurt you again!" He said quickly, his tone louder than necessary in a begging plea for her to believe him.

"I believe you," she smiled softly, but it fell almost too soon. "But remember, I'm still learning to trust you again, it's going to take time though."

"I know," he sighed. He couldn't believe he'd break her trust so easily, out of all the things he had to do he had to ruin her view of trusting him.

Luna decided on saying no more, settled on what they'd just spoken about as she allowed them both to be pulled into silence. Harry tried to decorate his pancake just as pretty as Luna's looked, but of course he failed. Harry's green eyes glanced over at the window where he could see his old, yet very loyal, best friend dancing in the sky. Surrounded by twinkling stars, and a large halo wrapping itself around the rock as the moonlight bounced off the thin ice crystal clouds. The curtains weren't hiding the moon from the two lovebirds, the moonlight dripped through the glass and lined the room like a thin blanket of dust. Illuminating every nook and cranny, letting the light take over the dark and shine against the mirrors and the marble table tops.