"No not yet." Chanyeol argues.

"Fine but do it soon man, someone might take him." Sehun says patting Chanyeol's shoulder then going back to eating.

Chanyeol just stares at his food and thinks;

No one will take what's mine.

;

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were at Chanyeol's house finishing the song. It was Chanyeol's rap to record now and Baekhyun had no idea what he was doing.

"Okay so you see this button." Chanyeol said leaning over Baekhyun's shoulder pointing at the record button, "You press this after you press play on the music. Okay?" Chanyeol asks giving a thumbs up. Baekhyun just returns the thumbs up saying he understood which he lowkey didn't.

"So you press record first?", Baekhyun mumbled the question to himself but Chanyeol caught onto it.

"No you press play on the music first but make sure it's before my line so I can prepare." Chanyeol said getting behind the microphone.

"Music first then record, okay." Baekhyun mumbled to himself again. Chanyeol just smiled at the boy trying to get the method right.

Once Chanyeol was ready Baekhyun started the music then quickly pressed the record button and Chanyeol started singing in his beautiful deep voice that Baekhyun loves.

useumi nawa waenji maeil bam

nuneul gamado jami an wa

ni saenggage tto bameul sae na

binnaneun ni misoga sum shwige hae nal

amado neon neon

deung dwieda nalgaereul sumgimyeo jinaelkkeol

Yeah nuga bwado neon namane cheonsa

neowa hamkkemyeon naragal su isseo na

Once Chanyeol finished recording all his parts the two boys listen to what came out of it. It is beautiful, both of them thought. 

Chanyeol was being taken away by the sound of Baekhyun's beautiful, erratic voice that was consuming him, it was breathtaking.

On the other hand Baekhyun was being consumed by the deep, handsome voice of the man he loved, Chanyeol's voice to Baekhyun was the best thing that had ever existed.

Once the song finished and the two stopped swaying side to side at the soothing melody Chanyeol spoke up, "With just a little bit of touches the song will be perfect." Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun once he finished the sentence, oh that beautiful smile.

"Yay!" Baekhyun said excitedly clapping his hands while also smiling back.

"I think I'll go home now." Baekhyun said as he went to collect his bag that was placed on Chanyeol's bed. Realising he left his phone over next to the standing Chanyeol, he walked over and was about to grab the phone but a hand snatched it first.

"Hey!" Baekhyun said jumping to get his phone back from the tall giant that took it and held it up high, high enough that Baekhyun can't reach it at least.

Baekhyun continued jumping up, stretching his arm almost touching the phone. His face very close to Chanyeol's. Baekhyun then tried to get it by literally climbing Chanyeol so he placed his hands onto the taller males arms using it to jump higher. Damn he works out, Baekhyun thought as he touched Chanyeol biceps. Chanyeol was just holding the phone admiring the jumping man, cute.

Chanyeol poked Baekhyun's forehead and pushed him back by placing his finger on the smallers forehead, "If you want it you have to go on a date with me on Saturday." Baekhyun froze a date?!

"F-fine.." Baekhyun said blushing, "Now give me my phone." Baekhyun spoke holding his hand out gesturing Chanyeol to put the phone in his hand.

"Kiss me first." Chanyeol said puckering his lips in a kissing motion.

Baekhyun blushed harder but obeyed by going on his tippy toes and giving a small peck to Chanyeol.

"Good child, here you go." Chanyeol said giving Baekhyun his beloved phone back.

"Bye Channie." Baekhyun said exiting the house smiling with a blush.

"Bye baby Baek." Chanyeol said but Baekhyun was too far away to hear he could only see the wave Chanyeol was giving.

'"Perfect" Chanyeol said with a smile.'

_

seVENTEEN TEEN TEEN BOI THEY BE WRECKING MY WHOLE EXIStENCE WITH THEIR SONG AND tHE WHOLE ALBUM TBH

(like these candles)

aslo noTI SPEli CHecKi