epilogue

e p i l o g u e (christmas edition)

; 3 years later

3 years had passed since the high school days and the beautiful memories of Baekhyun and Chanyeol's relationship. The duo had of course stayed together for the whole 3 years making more and more memories to live with. They truly did love each other.

Through-out the 3 years all of the squad finished school and entered a university together. Most of the 12 studied music but some took other courses like business and teaching. All that was important to the 12 was that they stayed together for these 3 years and stayed by each others side.

During the years after Minseok and Jongdae had stable jobs and a good education, Jongdae proposed to Minseok one night on their date in Jeju. Of course Minseok was so fucking happy that he fainted right after he said yes not giving time for Jongdae to even put the ring on his lovers finger. The two haven't had the wedding yet due to them wanting to save up their money to be able to afford some big nice wedding and honeymoon.

Jongin and Kyungsoo were the very kinky couple that have already had their one year anniversary of being a married couple a lot of sex in between. Kyungsoo works as an IT man helping people with there computer problems while earning a good dose of money for his family. Jongin is currently trying to become a famous dancer or a dance teacher.

Kris and Tao are still boyfriends and haven't got engaged yet but who knows what they are planning. Kris has already started a music career, making pop songs for the world to hear as Tao is still in university trying to figure out what path he should take. 

Junmyeon and Yixing got married around 6 months after they finished high school. All of their friends attended the happy day and celebrated with the very early married couples wedding. Junmyeon being the rich and family orientated man he is ended up adopting a child a year after his marriage. Yixing loved children and family so he loved his child and was always there for his baby. The child's name was Jisung he was 3 years old and was very educated with a funny sense of humor. The other 10 of the gang were labeled the uncles towards little Jisung and the child loved it.

Luhan and Sehun were the party couple out of the group. Once they finished school they always went out partying and going to clubs to do stupid shit with each other and make memories. Not ever did someone break them apart at the clubs because they would always protect each other, they were basically in there own little world the whole time. The two both studied the same subjects in university and were planning to work together in the future as husband and husband.

Ever since high school and their performance, Baekhyun and Chanyeol had planned to work together in a music company, producing and extending their music to the world. The couple took the same classes in university and worked on their music together. 

One year out of high school Chanyeol had gotten Baekhyun and himself promise rings to say that Chanyeol would always love Baekhyun and Baekhyun would always love Chanyeol. The two had made so many memories through out the 3 years and had stable jobs at a radio station as they studied in university.

It was currently the christmas holidays and Baekhyun and Chanyeol were cuddling near the fire of the winter cabin that they went to for the week. The weather was freezing but for some reason the two loved it, the feeling of snow was just so soft and cold it was somehow satisfying to touch for the couple. 

The cabin they were staying was already accompanied by a christmas tree in the lounge area with stockings on the fire place, this was placed in every cabin for the christmas feel to be spread around the whole resort area.

Christmas was tomorrow and Chanyeol and Baekhyun were planning on staying up till 12am to open their presents very early. This is something Baekhyun and Chanyeol loved doing because their asses were too impatient to wait for the morning.