Emerald eyes

I don't really have a really interesting life.

I don't have anything to do with my life except draw. Of course I have my family but not that much friends except for my childhood friend, Ichigo. We have been together since we were born I guess. Both of our parents have been friends ever since high school. We practically are brother and sister. But he grew a little more distant when his mom died and he started to depend on more of his friends than me. I can't really complain because I would feel happy for him either way.

So more or less I'm a quiet person around people I don't know, but around friends and family I can be that most loudest and funniest person you could know. Let's see here, I'm at the top of art in my school and watch a lot of anime. Something has always bothered me about myself.

You might not be able to believe this but sometimes when I draw the start to come to life. Literally. They will fly around the room and I will play hide in seek with me ever since I was young. Never told anyone because this is the one interesting thing that I have in my life. The one thing that makes my day a little bit suspenseful.

At the moment I was in the middle of class thinking about what my next art project would be. My parents let me pant on my walls. They say that drawing would actually look good unlike scribbles from a baby drawing on the wall. I can't see where they got that analogy from. I'm an only child.
"YN what are you doing the bell just rung its time to go home?" Asked a familiar voice. I looked up and saw that it was Ichigo.
"Sorry oni-chan I wasn't paying attention!" I apologized as I got up and bowed deeply.
"It's find YN, but we're going to your favorite spot today," says Ichigo patting my head. I didn't know that we had made plans to go somewhere? I tried to remember when we talked about this. Was it yesterday when he came over? Or was it when we sat by each other at lunch today? If you couldn't tell I am s very forgetful and oblivious girl that can't do anything unrelated to art.
"I may or may not remember what you are talking about, buuuuuut I want to see what you have to say, of course to see if you are right," Ichigo chuckled at my comment and rubbed the back of his neck realizing that I really can't remember.
"Ok I'll help you out. Where did we play in the trees a lot when we were kids? Where do you like to sit under the slide and draw all the time? And where do we even most of the time get ice cream st together?" Ichigo gave me hints as I still had my head tilted to the side. Crap I can't remember squat! I thought. 
"I'm sooo sorry but I can't remember squat," I said bluntly. Ichigo looked at me with a 'I knew that you can't remember squat' face.
"I don't know why you were going to say that at all." He started as he could hear my giggling at how much he knew me." We're going to the park!" As soon as I heard park I ran out of the door forgetting my bag. Yeah forget the bag I love the park. It was a relaxing environment that made me want to sit there and draw all day long. I couldn't deal with what we found when we would get there. 
(Le time skip by a lazy author)
I can't be more terrified than I was at this moment. There were many people on the ground just laying there. Not knowing if they were dead or not scared me a bit too. These are innocent people on the verge of death. I can't help all of the shaking that I was doing. Ichigo noticed and hugged me close trying to comfort me in this mess but it didn't help much with my panic attack. Why would someone do this? They couldn't possibly have beef on so much people. I looked around a little more and noticed that there was not bullitt wounds or knife wounds. Not a sign of anything that could kill them. I could tell that Ichigo was confused to, due to the expression on his face until he stoped and gasped. I followed his gaze to two weird men standing in the middle of a hole looking spot in the park. I trembled even more than I was fear was pretty much taking over at this point. One of they men was really tall and buff, while the other had a great difference in size from the other. The man had jet black hair and beautiful green eyes that were like emeralds. He had really pail skin with a hole through his neck almost but a little bit lower. When they noticed your presence they both looked right at you and Ichigo. The black haired one looks so sad. U bet something sad happened to him. 
Before I could continue my thoughts they both vanished and reappeared one striking Ichigo and the other right beside me.
"Ichigo!!" I yelled checking if he was in when he was standing there in a black rode thingy with a sword. What in the...
"Are you YN?" The person next to me asked in a kind of soft yet extremely emotionless voice.
"Y-yes," I answered hesitantly while turning to face this stranger. In the back ground I could hear the sound of blades bashing against each other making me shake some more in fear. The strange man came closer to me and grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him while we zipped through the air back to the spot where him and the other guy had originally came from.
"What are you doing?!" I asked with a slight yell in my tone still shaking. Where is he going to take me? I'm I going to die? As these thoughts crossed my mind I started to cry. The stranger then dropped me in the ground not knowing what was going on with me. I continued to cry of fear. My panic attack was in fully and I couldn't stop thinking about what would happen to me or Ichigo.
"What's wrong with you? Why are you crying?" The stranger asked in a soft voice. I can't really explain but his voice sounded a but comforting. The way his voice sounds makes me think that he's not a bad person. I still couldn't stop crying though. 
"What are you going to do to Oni-chan?" I asked pointing to Ichigo. I could tell that he was getting tired from fighting for so long. The guy he was fighting was like triple his size. I never knew that Ichigo had this side to him. It's not like his funny and gentle self, it's a more aggressive version of him.
"We won't do anything to him as long as you come with us and talk to lord Aizen," he said as I looked back to Ichigo. I will miss him but it looks like he can't take much more of this.
"Ok I will do what I can." I say rubbing my tears away. 
"Ok let's go." He says towards both me and the other guy while grabbing my hands to help me up.
"Come on really I need to finish him off!" The other man said as he started to walk back to the one next to me. They opened up a back hole and we went into it while I heard Ichigo yell my name in the background. I'm sorry I left you, hopefully I'll be back soon.