Chapter 9: Surprise(:

Start from the beginning

babe,

come find me. ill be somewhere waiting for you. your first clue is the word:

coffee.

good luck babe <3

whats with him and all these surprises.

"i need the car for today dad." i said to my father.

"okay drive safe."

i left the house and drove to star bucks. as i parallel parked i saw a envelope taped to the wall next to the door. i got out of my car and grabbed it. i opened up and it read.

boo:

good job finding the first card. now your next clue is

mall.

try your best this is a hard one.

i got back into the car and drove to the mall. Theres like 4 different entrances! I tried all of them and there was one woman selling things outside the door.

"did a 16 year old guy with brown hair, tall has a tiny strip of hair thats blonde and has very bright blue eyes happen to come by here?" i asked her.

"so your Alyssa! Here.. this is for you." she gave me the second envelope and i opened it.

it read

hey sweet stuff

go into your favorite store and find the next card!

"thank you so much!" i said to the woman and walked into the mall.

my favorite store is hollister so i went there and searched all around the store. Then on the bathing suit rack i found another envelope

babe buy a bikini for todays later activity. next clue:  vine

i took the $50 and bought a white bikini that had strings hanging from the top. then i walked out of the store and sat at one of the benches and watched his latest vine in it he said:

babe! what did i give to you when i saw you for the first time in a month?

"Flowers!" i said out loud by an accident.

i ran to the exit, got into my car and drove to the flower shop and went in.

"hi im trying to find my boyfriend and he told me to come here?" i asked the man at the counter.

"ah yes these are for you. good luck finding him!" he handed me a bunch of flowers with a note attatched to them.

i hope you like them baby. next clue : bread.

i drove downtown to the bakery and told the man at the table the same thing that i told the flower shop man and he handed me a loaf of bread and a note.

hey babe dont eat the bread! its for something else! next clue: playground

ohh i have to feed the ducks some bread! i drove to the park and went over to the large pond that they had and fed the ducks. then i spotted a envelope on a picnic table. It read:

Babe,

your almost there! Come find meeeee (:

Clue: more fish.

The aquarium! This is kind of fun! I thought to myself.

I drove to the aquarium and parked. I walked up to the woman at the front of the building where you pay and she said

"Hello are you Alyssa?"

"yes?" I asked confused.

"Follow me." She turned around and got some one to cover her and I followed her. We went down stairs and through some hallways and she stopped in front of a door.

"have fun!" She said and walked away.

I opened the door and there was an indoor pool with a slide going into it and a table with food and loud music playing. Nash was sitting at the table waiting. He looked up and smiled when he saw me.

"Scavenger hunt?" I asked walking in. He got up and walked towards me.

"yeah I wanted to have a little fun" He said.

I kissed him and he picked me up and spun me around. I broke the kiss and said

"Well that was actually fun." I said.

"Im glad you had fun baby. So today were going to hang out in the pool eat and then look around the aquarium. We get to go up when it closes so were the only ones here." He said excited.

"Fun! Im going to go change into my bathing suit ill be right back." I said walking to the bathroom in the back.

I changed into the bathing suit that he told me to buy at Hollister and went back out and me and Nash swam an hung out. It was a lot of fun. Then we sat down and ate.

"So there's something I want to give to you." Nash said.