Sectionals

-a couple weeks later, still Adeline's POV-

Today is sectionals and I decided that I'm not going to perform with the team, but just watch. I think that when the new Warbler captain gets introduced it'll need to be really dramatic. I guess my brother and Kurt have met, but I don't think they like each other. I told the New Directions that I wanted to join the Cheerios instead of the glee group. They still talk to me, but not as much anymore as I sit with the Cheerios at lunch now. I walk into the auditorium talking on the phone with Iris, wearing another new outfit. 

I heard that the New Directions were coming, so I'm going to be sitting with them

I heard that the New Directions were coming, so I'm going to be sitting with them. I walk over, sit next to Rachel, and wave at her.

-On the phone with Iris-

Ade: Hey Iris!

Iris: Hey Prim! How's school?

Ade: Great, it's so much fun! I've made a lot of new friends.

Iris: Where are you? It's really loud.

Ade: Oh, just a recital with some friends.

Iris: Oh cool, have fun!

Ade: Thanks Iris, well I got to go. It's about to start.

Iris: Bye!

-End of phone call-

"Hey Rach," I say hugging her. I'm pretty close with Rachel, but I know I'll have to break my trust with them soon. They are the enemies after all.

"Hey Ade," she hugs back, "are you going to go say good luck to Sebastian?" She's right I should go say good luck to the guys. I nod and walk away, walking to our dressing room. 

"Hey guys," I say walking in, "No one knows this is actually my warbler uniform," I laugh. I walk up to Sebastian and hug him. "Good luck guys! We've been working so hard and if you don't win I'll make you run five laps around the track. Let's go over the song and routine real quick." They get into their places and they go through the song and the dances. It was good, but not perfect. "Well, I'm heading back to my seat. Talk to you guys later!" I walk back to the crowd and sit next to Rachel again. The whole row was filled with New Directions and I greet all of them. Santana and I don't talk much any more since I didn't join the New Directions, but whatever. The first couple groups were nothing compared to us. Then I heard the Dalton Warblers get called up and I cheer really load and they get into their places. 

Somewhere in the middle of song, everyone started standing up and dancing along. At the end they got a standing ovation. 

"They're going to be tough to beat," Kurt whispers to Blaine and Blaine just nods. I smirk, I know the New Directions are intimidated by my brother. I told them I was going to go congratulate the team and I started walking back to the dressing room. When I walked in the dressing room, they were all cheering, but stop as soon as I walk in. I start pacing.

"The back flips were off, Sebastian you were way to cocky up there, and some steps were off. You'll be lucky to win, but good job otherwise," I frown and walk out of the room. They might win, but who knows. The Warblers ended up winning. Lucky them, guess they don't get extra laps.

-Time skip, two days later, at Lima Bean-

"Okay, but since you guys are so jazzed about him, I think it might be a good idea," I hear Rachel say, maybe it's time the New Directions found out about the new Warbler captain

"Okay, but since you guys are so jazzed about him, I think it might be a good idea," I hear Rachel say, maybe it's time the New Directions found out about the new Warbler captain. I wink at my brother and we walk over to them.

"Well that might not be the best idea," my brother says as soon as we approach them. They all look up and Kurt glares daggers at my brother, "hey Blaine, hello everyone else." I just roll my eyes at my brothers antics. I know he's straight, but he just wants to mess with Kurt and Blaine. 

"Does he live here or something?" starts Kurt, "Seriously you are always here!" Kurt looks so annoyed right now. I would laugh if it wasn't such a serious moment. 

"Why don't you think that's a good idea?" asked Artie. My brother looks at me and I know it's my turn to answer. I smirk. 

"Cause we're doing MJ for regionals," I look around and see everyone's mouths drop, "you see, Warblers drew first position, so as soon as I heard what your plan was, I changed our set list accordingly." 

"I'm sorry, how did you hear?" Rachel asks, looking really disappointed in me, I smile as Blaine looks down. 

"Blaine told me this morning, I just called for a tip on how to get red wine out of my blazer piping and he would not stop going on about it," Sebastian explains. All of the New Directions turn to glare at Blaine, even Kurt. 

"I may have mentioned it," says Blaine.

"How often do you talk?" asks Kurt. Blaine starts to scratch behind his neck, I remember when Barry used to do that. I think it's time to start a war. I look directly at Kurt.

"Oh my god, hey Kurt! I didn't recognize you, you are wearing boy clothes for once," I say as my brother laughs. Santana starts to stand up, but I hold my stance exactly where I am. 

"Alright twink! I think it's time that I show you a little Lima Heights hospitality," she says and I continue to smirk at her. My brother steps in the middle of us. 

"Unless you wanna join your relatives in prison, that's probably not the best idea," my brother starts and I laugh. Everyone turns their heads to look at me.

"You see, our dad is sorta what you call a states attorney," I state stepping around my brother. 

"But if you had a pinata you wanted delivered, I bet he could make sure that got to them," Sebastian says. Santana looks defeated and everyone is still looking at me with disappointment.

"Alright, here's what you guys should know, I am captain of the Warblers now and I'm tired of playing nice," I finish. Once again, all of their jaws drop and I laugh at them.

"Wha- I thought you said you didn't make the Warblers and you didn't perform with them at sectionals," Kurt says. 

"Well, I am the first female Warbler and the first freshman captain. I made the team, but my making the team was something to be shown publicly later. Your team is going down, now if you excuse me I have to go. We have Warblers practice," I say turning and walking away with my brother to his car. That was fun. For the next couple of weeks we preformed at different events and for everyone we did a Micheal Jackson song.