022

half and hour later seunghoon heard shattering sounds and ran into the flat.
there he found a scenery, he would later wish he could forever forget.

she had collapsed in the middle of the room, crying and her whole body was trembling.

seunghoon made her sit on his lap and pulled her into his tightest embrace.
with his thumb he wiped away yeji's tears; it was a mess. there were things shattered in the room, which now looked as if it hadn't been cleaned up in weeks, but seunghoon didn't care.

all he wanted was yeji to be okay, so he rubbed circles on her back until she fell asleep. even then he didn't let her go.

quietly seunghoon carried her over to the sofa and laid down next to her, still holding the other in his arms. as he softly brushed the hair out of yeji's face, he didn't even realize that he was crying too.

"i don't ever want to see his face again. it's killing me, hoony."

her friend shifted next to her. "tonight was actually supposed to be fun and this is how we ended up."

"i'm sorry."

"don't be, this is the least i should do as a friend."

but yeji just quietly sobbed in his arms until he spoke up again. "i was just wondering... i mean, i know minho, why do you love him so much?"

actually she wasn't even surprised by this plain rude question because that's just how seunghoon always was and she was already used to it. if she hadn't been crying, she probably would've laughed. "you know, i was a little like you, i though no one would ever love me the way i am. then i met minho while i was going through a tough time. i know he didn't love me, but i felt so save around him."

seunghoon just remained quiet, which yeji was very greatful for.

"i hate myself for it, but i just can't let go."