021

where could she be?

seunghoon's heart clenched painfully.

she looked so hurt, so vulnerable.

for a second he might've even thought she needs me, but the realisation hit him hard, that this wasn't true.

to her he was probably just another person that didn't matter. but to him, she was so much more; nam yeji, the girl he had highkey disliked at first, now turned to be his best friend and friends care for each other, right?

when seunghoon couldn't find her anywhere, he held onto the last place, that came to his mind, her apartment.

what if i can't find her?

out of breath he stumbled up the stairs, not minding to take the elevator. the door turned out to be unlocked and he knew, that she had to be behind it.

but as he stood there, he just couldn't bring himself  to step in.

eventually he sat down next to the door and waited, while tears started dripping down his cheeks, although he didn't notice.
it was pathetic, she knew that. but that didn't stop her heart from hurting so much.

she had thought, that she was over minho, but seeing him from close by taught her, that she wasn't and deep down she knew that as well.

everything in the apartment reminded her of him and the day he had moved out.

just why didn't i ever know, that seunghoon and minho are friends?  thinking about, it actually made sense, they were kinda similar to each other.

but so was she.

maybe she hadn't even mistaken seunghoon, of course he wouldn't come after her; how stupid was she to even believe that.