001

lee seunghoon stepped on the way too crowded tram. mentally groaning he grabbed hold on one of the handholds before the tram would start moving again. after a while there were less people on the tram, since he had to get off at the second last station and most people got off before him.

this time groaning loudly he dropped himself on one of the empty seats. he stared out of the dark windows for a while, until the person on the opposite of him caught his attention. the girl with the platinum blonde hair was moving back and forth with her head hanging down. she didn't look very sober anymore.

somehow he felt annoyed by her and turned his head away.

nam yeji knew it, that drinking too much was a bad thing. she still did it anyways. drowning her sorrow was one of the only good feelings in her life. the tram shook her, only half awake.

actually she didn't really care about it, so she just got off when she felt like it. drunk she stumbled foreward, her vision was blurry. the pain shot up her shoulder, before she even realized she was falling.

apparently she had bumped into a stranger, who now gave her a look that showed anger and annoyance at the same time.

still she didn't care, she had stopped caring a long time ago.