020

the cold creeped up seunghoon's legs, while he was waiting for yeji at the tram station. in the end he had decided to go for a vampire costume. after a few more minutes yeji showed up, her hair a mess and artificial blood smeared all over her face.

"oh my god, you look like i just attacked you and drank your blood." he laughed.

the girl, rather surprised about his laughter than what he had said, joined in. "let's just pretend we did that on purpose."

"then i am the zombie girl's vampire friend... that totally makes sense." seunghoon stated in a sarcastic tone and both of them bursted out laughing again.

on their way to the party they kept laughing about the most senseless things, how they always did.

yeji hadn't felt his happy in a long time, even during the times she had spend with seunghoon, who was basically the best friend she ever had.

the halloween party was being held in a big, rented mansion and a lot of people wearing halloween costumes were already occupying the dance floor.

"let's just say hello to my friend." although seunghoon yelled over the music, it sounded rather like a request, than a demand.

"alright!" she yelled back and followed him through the crowd.

they had been searching the area for a while already and yeji couldn't help but wonder, who would be able to rent such a big mansion just for a party.

but when seunghoon spotted his friend, she did recognize him as well. it was him.

"so that is song min-" he attempted to introduce his friend.

"sorry, seunghoon, i can't do that."  yeji spoke close to his ear and before he could even properly turn around, the girl was already gone.

minho raised an eyebrow at the scene. "i never thought you knew her."

"wh-what?"

the green haired man simply shrugged his shoulders. "either that bitch or me."

seunghoon tried to gather his thoughts, while standing in the middle of a party with his so called best friend  waiting for a statement.

but what was there to think about?

"i'm not even sorry." he murmured and ran to chase the girl.

(a/n) i'm sorry mino