011

"ya, lee seunghoon!"

said guy groaned loudly and turned around, not intending to be polite, since he had no idea who was yelling his name right in the middle of the crowded street. "what do you want?" he spat angrily; he was just on the way home and really not in the mood to be bothered by anyone.

"why so angry?" said a calm voice and he blinked his eyes a few times to figure out, who had said this. his eyes fell on a familiar platinum blonde girl and his features softened immediatly. "ohh it's you." yet he said this without any emotion, even though he secretly felt glad.

"i just saw you and thought if you'd want to... hang out?" asked nam yeji with a small smile on her lips; seunghoon thought for a moment. "honestly i just came back from work and only want to go home..."
the girl bit her lip in embarassment. "it's okay, maybe some other time then."

on one side seunghoon felt really tired, but he also didn't want to reject her offer just like that. when yeji had already turned to leave, he held her back by the wrist. "if you want, we could watch netflix at my apartment." he knew this might get her to the wrong idea, but he didn't care.

she didn't mind going with him, she had already followed worse guys than him. besides that seunghoon didn't seem to be the type of person to do anything without her permission. honestly he didn't seem like a pervert or bad person at all, even though he kept his asshole attitude pretty well.

anyways... watching netflix with someone sounded nice to her, almost as if they were friends; yeji didn't have someone like a friend in a long time.

"your home looks pretty tidy... for a guy." she said, after he let her in, only to earn an annoyed glanze from seunghoon. "don't make compliments, it feels fake."

yeji chuckled and took off her shoes. "maybe you're right."

"just get comfortable on the sofa, i'll get the laptop and something to drink."

"sounds great!" and this time she really meant it, because she somehow felt comfortable around him. eventually they had something in common, which they hadn't figured out yet.