Chapter 1

You kept seeing white smoke where ever you went,you were scared that he was going to get you.You looked over your shoulder ot see your little grey cat friend flying behind you.Her name was Storm(the cat exceed).Storm was looking at you,her blue eyes soft and emotional.

     "W-we will get out of this!I promise you Storm!,"You saw her getting tired,then a hand reached up and grabbed Storm,crushing her tiny body and the sounds of screaming,blood splattering and bones cracking filling your ears.The gray figure that was behind you was replaced by menacing green eyes and the white smoke faded when you started crying.

       The wind sped up and the rest of the white smoke was replaced by the hungry red fire,ready to demolish or eat anyone or anythingin its way.The sounds of blood,bones and screaming were replaced by lightning cracking across the sky and loud booms.Just encouraged you to just cut the green eyes down to size.The white pupils and black irises flash in your head while you were draming.

         But the growl and a sharp prod in your side woke you up with a jolt.

         "Hey,(Name),are you okay?,"Storm asked you,you were tossing and turning."You had everyone worried sick!".Just as your little cat said that you hugged Storm,whispering,"I'm glad your okay.."You smiled as Storm hugged you back.You just joined Fairy Tail a few days ago,So Fairy Tail doesnt know your powers.

      You soon let go and found a certain pink-headed cutie staring at you.You blushed a light pink,"H-hey Natsu"Natsu smiled at you."Hey (Name)!"He practically glomped you ,you giggled, hugging him back .Your love for Natsu had started the moment you saw him.Not for his looks, but for his personallity.And you were proud of it to,But your love was also obvious.

       Everyone saw your love for the flame-head,but it seemed like Natsu was the oblivious one though.You smirked to yourself.{Just like Igneel}.When Natsu let go he smiled at you,"Are you okay?".You nodded at him,"I'm fine Natsu."

         He sniffed then went ot Gray because Gray was teasing him again .Lucy approached you,"Hey,(Name),you wanna go on a mission with my group?"Your (e/c) eyes sparlked ,"Yes! Always!"Lucy smiled,"Come on!"Lucy grabbed your wrist and ran to Natsu,Gray and Erza.

       "Hey guys!What did you pick?"Lucy asked,excited,Very excited."Calm down would you?Sheesh."

       Lucy took the quest and stared at Gray"Really?"