The Witch and the Castle

You heard a huge crash come from the ship, followed by a series of explosions. Suddenly, before you or Shiro had time to react, the yellow lion plunged its head through the wall. You noticed that behind you, the castle, lit in blue, was zooming around, shooting ships and whatnot as you two boarded the yellow lion, Shiro carrying you bridal-style into the main room, where he laid you down and secured you.
You, anxious for his safety, tried to pull him down next to you, but he shook his head and told you with worry in his eyes, "You need to rest. Besides, where you are is safer." You couldn't get words out of your parched throat, but you quickly pulled him into an embrace before you allowed him to stand.
-Timeskip-
You (now healed and without a muzzle), Allura, and Coran sped away in a pod, headed to the Balmera to obtain a new crystal, since the other one was destroyed, thanks to the Galra. You watched as the Castle zoomed away, to a safe location where they would then wormhole away.
-Timeskip-
You had obtained the crystal and were headed back to the scheduled meeting coordinates, when over the comm, in a crackly, static-filled voice, Shiro yelled, "Send me coordinates, now! We are stuck in a time loop! Help, otherwise the Paladins will disappear!" You and Allura exchange worried glances, and you quickly send out your pod's signal to the castle.
You were held in suspense for 10 ticks, until suddenly, with a burst of reddish light, the Castle burst through a corrupted wormhole, and Shiro's voice echoed loud and clear in the comm, "You did it, (Y/N)! But, uh, there's something you should see..."
You and Allura exchange glances, and she says in her calm, lilting accent, "Well, we need to drop you off anyway, I promised Coran a day out...together." You nodded as the small pod pulled into the dock, let you off, then took off again as you ran towards the hangar door. Shiro was waiting for you anxiously, his eyes sliding over your slim form, your h/c hair, and the burn scar on your throat that stayed, though the damage was gone.
He quickly led you to the bridge, where, lying on the ground in four, different-colored heaps, were the other four paladins, sleeping toddlers on the deck.
Authors Notes
Yeah, so, if you didn't catch that, Haggar corrupted the castle's wormhole, and the Paladins went through a time loop. Only problem, it affected everyone but Shiro, and they didn't recover immediately, they're still toddlers. Ehe ehe... I'm so mean! Well, I hope you liked this, more space fam to come, goodbye for now my little dragons! Sorry it's kinda shorttttttt.......
(Also, take some hugs)
Word count: 471