you guys breakup...again. Pt.2

You wanted to be with Jacob, He made you happy. You didn't to hurt him anymore though, He had been through enough of that. 

That night you thought about what that Daniel kid had said. "Jacob still likes you... 1 and 1 makes 2." In any situation you would have liked the fact that someone liked you but in this situation it was a bad thing, You were bad for Jacob. He wanted a bad thing. Maybe you could give him someone like you but who wasn't going to hurt him like you. You told Y/F about him and tried to get them two together but Y/F didnt like him. She didnt like how much of an F boy he was. Daniel texted you

Daniel: Dont set him up with someone else because at the end of the day, they arent you.

You: he's better off without me though. i cant hurt him

Daniel: It doesnt matter. Because they arent you. 

Daniel: also can you unblock him. He keeps bugging me to ask you.

You: since when do you have my number anwyays?

Daniel: Jacob gave it to me. he really misses you.

You: Fine I'll unblock him.

You unblock him and make a group chat with you, him, and Daniel

You: Hey

Jacob: Y/N!

Daniel: hey.

Jacob: Y/n?

Daniel: smh

Jacob: Y/N I miss you. I dont want another girl I want you.

You didnt respond you didnt want to. You muted the GC so you would get notified of all the texts that were sent in there. You would occasionally look through the GC and tweets and all the tweets you saw only further backed up your decision to not be with him. 

It had been a week since you and him broke up. After school there was a knock at the door. You opened it and Jacob was there. "PleaseJustLetMeTalkToYouForASecond." He said really quickly as you were about to  close the door "You have 3 minutes." I looked at the clock "Listen, I love you. I only want you. I miss you." You two end up talking for more than 3 minutes "I'm really sorry but I cant do it Jacob. There's too much harm I can do." 

He left and it's been a week since you two talked. Daniel on the other hand has been talking to you a lot more and not just about Jacob. You two had become quite good friends. Soon Jaocb had stopped trying to even reach out to you and you wondered if it was really over for good this time. 

(A/N sad news, I think this story may be coming to an end quite soon, there may only be 1 or 2 updates left. Sorry it's kinda short I wanted to get this update out and I couldnt really think of anything else to progress the story and have it in a good spot for the ending. Thank you people for enjoying this imagines.)