You tell

You saw Jacob at school the next day. It hurt you to see him hurt and there was nothing you could do. You could tell someone But, you promised him you wouldn't. You saw Y/Ex and you knew this had to stop. "Y/Ex!" You called a harsh tone in your voice. "Hey baby." His voice was suave and cool. "Don't call me that. You need to stop hurting Jacob." "He needs to stop stealing my things." He grabbed your hand. You pulled away "I'm not yours. You need to stop having the football players hurting him because I will guarantee that you will get expelled before this year ends." You threatened but it didn't have that much meaning. "Sure you will honey." He walked away. You couldn't stand it anymore. This had to stop. Between 2nd and 3rd period you went to the office. "I need to report bullying.". You told everything you knew about Y/ex and The football team bullying and hurting Jacob. You were thanked and told they would look into it. 

You didn't see Jacob for the rest of the day. Maybe they really had taken care of it. After school about 5, you got a text from jacob

Jacob: What the heck Y/N????

You: what?

Jacob: You promised you wouldnt tell anyone. 

You: I had too. I'm sorry. I couldnt see you like that.

Jacob: Whatever.

You: Jacob

You: Jacob.

You: Jacob. 

No response. You called. No response. You laid on your bed thinking about how bad this relationship had gone. 

First, You meet him and date him. Then, You two fight and you release his phone number. Then, You two get back together. Then, You get him hurt and beat up. Then, That continues and he gets more physically abused. You weren't good for him, You were bad for him. All you had done was get him hurt. 

Jacob didnt talk to you the next day. He wasnt at lunch. You felt bad. You texted him.

You: Jacob

You: Jacob please

You: Answer me

You: Please. I'm sorry

You: Talk to me.

Jacob: Leave me alone rn.

You: I'm Sorry for what I did but please just talk to me.

You: I miss you.

You went a whole week without talking to him until you went to his house. His mom opened the door and you went to his room where he was going on his laptop. "Jacob?" He turned to look at you. "Why are you here?" His tone was stone cold. "Why are you so mad at me? Haven't you ever seen someone you care about hurting?" "It's not about that. You promised me you wouldn't tell and you did. You lied to me... And that hurts." He went back to his laptop. "I'm sorry. I hated seeing you hurting and I couldn't just stand there watching, I had to do something." You felt so bad. "He got expelled." Jacob said softly "Most of them did. Except a few of them." Jacob didnt talk much after that. You soon left feeling like a terrible GF.