You guys Breakup... Again.

(Y/T = Your twitter, Y/F = Your friend)

You wake up Saturday morning and head to Jacob's house. You two still were not in a good place. 

He had gone to take a shower and you were left in his room alone, You saw his phone unlocked. You grabbed it and went onto his twitter, You looked through his mentions and saw how nice and caring and sweet his fans were. You had done so many bad things to him and all these people were so nice to him. He shouldn't be with you, He should be with one of them. Someone who wouldn't continuously hurt him, like you have. You saw tweets saying you two should breakup and that only further validated your feeling. You tweeted on his account: 

Guys, Me and @Y/T broke up. It's okay though. I'll get someone Better.

I closed out of his twitter, turned off twitter notifs and put his phone down. He came out of the shower and I told him. "Jacob, I'm so sorry. I've put you through so many bad things. Got you physically hurt so many times. I'm sorry but You're better off without me. You can find someone better than me." Tears started filling your eyes and you left his house for the last time.

Once you got home You went to twitter and RTed the tweet you sent from his twitter account. The replies were divided between people asking if he was okay and people who were happy. 

Your phone rings and its Jacob calling you. You press reject, He calls again, and again, and again. You turn off your phone to make it stop. You try to distract yourself by coloring, watching videos, watching tv, eating,read a book, anything that could make you forget about him. He wouldn't leave your mind though. You remembered him getting beat up and you couldn't do anything about it because you were restrained. You felt like the worst GF- Ex GF in the world. Jacob could find anyone to replace you. He would be fine. You weren't sure You would be though.

Monday you said you were sick so you didn't have to go to school. It worked. You Skyped Y/F during their lunch. "You need to forget about him. You'll be fine." Y/F said "I know but it's hard." Once the call ended you went on the internet. You saw that the tweet from Jacob's account was deleted from his account but the screenshots people had taken weren't.  After you knew that school had ended there was a knock at the door, You were on the couch eating a slice of pie that was in the fridge. You assumed it was Y/F but once you opened the door it was the last person you wanted to see.  "Y/N. Can we talk?" He seemed concerned "Jacob. Please. Just leave me alone and move on. I'm no good for you." You closed the door and laid on the couch and went on your own twitter.

It is true. Me and @jacobsartorious broke up. dont blame him I broke up with him. I'm sorry.

Jacob responded to the tweet:

 @Y/T it doesnt have to be true though. 

You went back to school Tuesday and avoided Jacob as best you could. After school some kid you didn't knew asked "Why did you breakup with Jacob?" "That's none of your business." You replied, your tone was harsher than you meant for it to be. "He's crushed that you broke up with him. I have to know why you did it. He doesn't even know why. He saw the tweet on his twitter and he was confused. Why did you do it?" "I wasn't right for him. I kept hurting him, I kept getting him hurt." I said not wanting to explain myself to this random kid. "Who are you anyways?" "I'm Jacob's friend, Daniel." He paused for a second "Listen, Just think about it okay. He still likes you, and I think you still like him. 1 and 1 make two right? Just, think about it, for him." You nodded and left. 

You wanted to be with Jacob, He made you happy. You didn't to hurt him anymore though, He had been through enough of that.