Midnight Mourning

It was midnight, which meant that Taehyung was awake.

Every night at midnight he'd be awake; mourning.

It had been that way ever since he'd arrived at the pack. No one knew of these 'night terrors', not even his best friends. Every night, at midnight, Taehyung would wake with a crying heart; much like his crying eyes.

Taehyung would then wake in the morning with new found scars.

Taehyung stood up and walked over to his closet mirror and looked through it, but what he saw made him both confused and scared.

Standing before him was a boy who looked to be the same age as him. The boy had a scrawny, yet lean physique. But the most startling physical features were his scars. From scratches on his legs and thighs to bruises on his stomach and arms. Then Tae's eyes travelled upward. There, be saw scratches on the boy's chest and bloody blue and purple hand prints around the boy's neck. But that was nothing compared to his tear streaked face. Those tears leading up to...

Those eyes!

Crystal icy blue with glittery golden rims.

They're glowing!

Cold, hard eyes staring back at him.

Just like my mother's!

Just like Taehyung's mother's eyes.

Those tears!

Tears of glistening silver dripped from those eyes.

Taehyung was mesmerized. He couldn't look away. He remembered those eyes. Those were the same eyes as his mother's, the same eyes he remembered looking into before he lost all of his memories.

Taehyung jumped out of his thoughts when he heard the faint sound of desperate yelling. He began frantically searching around for the one calling out; his head whipping and hair bouncing. He looked left then right, east then west. Then looked up then down, north then south. But then he realized that it was the boy that was calling out. And it wasn't just any desperate yelling, it was the desperate yelling of his name.

The boy was yelling his name as loud and hastily as he possibly could, but it came out so faint. Then it got louder; it being his call. It got louder and more desperate.

"Taehyung!", the boy yelled, his voice aquiver.

Taehyung just stared, not knowing how this 'boy' knew his name.

"Taehyung, please! Help me! They're coming!"

Tae just continued to stare. He was astonished. The boys hand was reaching out to him. Tae was still in some sort of trance. But once he saw the boy with the most doleful expression, something in him snapped. It was a new found strength, one he didn't know he had. He lurched for and reached out to the boy. His hand went through the mirror and grazed the tips of the boy's fingers.

An electric surge traveled through his fingertips and sent shivers throughout his body. The faint tintinnabulation of bells ringing in his ears. He grasped the boys whole hand and pulled him with all the strength he could muster. The boy's left arm was out by now.

After a few minutes of tiring pulling, they managed to get the boy's left arm, leg, and half of his stomach. Then the boy was wiggling wildly. There was a dark figure in the far background in the mirror. The figure was big and scary. Taehyung was scared, really scared. The boy seemed to be just as scared.