I thought carefully about his words and finally sighed, "He's avoiding me isn't he?" I guessed.

He looked at me briefly and shook his head, "No Annie, he's not, I just think he needs some time alone" he shrugged.

"Some time alone from me" I frowned more.

"Annie understand him, this is hard on him also, believe it or not" he replied grabbing a plate and fixing me breakfast.

My jaw tightened and I crossed my arms, "Really? It's hard on him? Why would it be hard on him? He's going to have such an easy life!" I scoffed turning around and preparing my coffee.

Dad shrugged behind me and placed my plate on the table "That's after he learns how to control himself" he said.

I clenched my teeth and decided to stop talking about this topic, I had already learned enough information from Brent and I didn't want to hear the same thing twice!

"By the way baby girl, I've meaning to ask you, what do you think of Andy's decision?" he asked making me roll my eyes as I sat in front of the table, he leaned against the stove and watched me as I took my time to cut my waffles and chew slowly.

He raised an eyebrow expectantly making me almost want to roll my eyes again, what did he want me to say? Why was he so causal about this?

"I don't know Ashton, you saw yesterday my reaction, but if its something that Andy really wants then who am I to stop him?" I mumbled.

"And....have you thought about your decision?" he asked carefully.

I put my fork down and gave him a glare, "Can you not?" I sighed.

"What?" he frowned "I was just wondering."

"Dad I really don't want to discuss this right now," I frowned.

"Annie I just want your opinion" he said innocently.

"My opinion obviously doesn't matter dad, it doesn't matter if Andy is still going along with his decision," I told him.

"Well he's not going to do whatever you want Annie," he shrugged.

"Well I mean it would've been nice if he at least considered it!" I snapped.

"You don't think he did? Of course he did! Annie you know Andy had thought about this decision for a really long time, Im very sure he considered your opinion a lot of times" he told me.

"Yeah right, like it matter anyways, in the end I'll be the one who dies old and alone," I said under my breath.

"Annie consider the choices you have-"

"Dad!" I snapped, throwing my fork on the table loudly "I don't want to consider my options anymore! I want to stay human! End of story!" I said getting up with my plate and throwing it on the sink.

"You don't have to get mad, all I was asking-"

"Dad," I let out a frustrated sigh, "I know! I know you were just asking, I know you were wondering! I know you hope I chose to become a vampire but truth is I don't want to! And Im sorry! Im sorry because I know it'll make you and mom very upset if I die! Because that's life we all know that, we were born to live and die despite all of our efforts to live forever. I have to admit that one day I will die and you and mom have to accept that! I don't want to live forever and stay at the same age! I don't, I really don't, so please stop asking me to consider my choices throughfully because I already have! Im choosing to stay human!" I stated sternly.

The sadness was evident in dad's eyes, they turned such a golden color it was beautiful to look at, if his eyes weren't so sad though.

"There's nothing that will change your mind?" he asked quietly.