Chapter 18

A/N: I know it's been months but here it is!

Alexander felt annoyed at his neighbor, Kevin. Who was out in his own backyard and decided to strike up a conversation while Beth fell apart from the pleasure he allowed her. Which Alexander didn't get to fully enjoy since Kevin wanted to talk. As Alexander waited for the opening to exit the conversation he heard Beth get in front of him still on all fours. She whined slightly as she moved closer. She lifted her upper body and scooted closer until her legs were on either side of Alexander's left leg. She lowered her body a bit, resting her bare soaked pussy against his shoe.

She rested her head on his inner thigh, after a few seconds he felt her body relax. Which caused her butt to stick out a bit more as if she wanted to show off her tail. He felt the chain that connected the clamps rub against his leg. She was lightly rubbing her head against him, an unconscious movement on her part, it showed she entering sub drop. Which can leave a sub very emotional and exhausted, Alexander decided to take care of her now.

He quickly ended the conversation then reached down and picked Beth up bridal style as he reentered the house. She kept whimpering as he held her, so he ran his fingers through her hair once he sat on the couch. He gripped her chin gently lifting her head up more so that he could properly see her entire face.

"Open your eyes for me, Beth", he spoke to her in a soft tone, since he didn't want to startle her.

He watched as her eyes slowly opened and immediately started to water, he moved his hand from her chin to her cheek. He gave her a soft smile, "It's ok, let it all out if you need to. I'm right here, Beth."

She immediately started to cry with no restraints, she clung him as he carried her upstairs. Her body shaking with the force of her sobs, while his hands rubbed her back in soothing motion. Once they arrived in his bedroom, he wrapped her body in the cover to keep her warm.

He cupped her, now wet cheeks and slowly wiped the wetness away, as well as getting the rails of snot from under her nose, on her lips and under her chin. He lifted her head up a bit and spoke once their eyes connected, "You're doing so well. You did great Beth. I'm so proud of you. I'm going to be right back, stay here and keep warm".

Alexander quickly left to grab a box of tissues, a cold glass of water, a warm wet washcloth, a dry one and wash his hands. He returned to see Beth with her head pressed against the headboard with her eyes closed tightly. He sat everything on the nightstand then sat on the bed next to her. He reached out and gently touched her cheek, which caused her to jump in surprise and snap her eyes open, which were already starting to water again.

He cupped her cheek and spoke in that soft tone again, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. It's just me, ok?".

He watched as she calmed down, she nodded in understanding while he grabbed a tissue to wipe away some of the tears that left her. He smiled at her as one of his hands moved down her body until he felt her left clamp. He held it between his fingers as he leaned near her ear and whispered, "I'm going to take off the clamps now, I need you to take deep breaths for me, Beth."

Alexander watched her take in lung filling breaths, and kissed her temple before he praised her, "Good girl, I'm going to count to three then take them off ok?"

He was tempted to take the clamp off without warning and watch her writhe but he knew that he shouldn't, especially with her in this state. So he counted to three before he removed the first clamp, she gasped and jerked as blood flow went back into her nipple. Alexander resisted the urge to quickly take off the second clamp at that moment, but he allowed her time to adjust and calm herself.

He removed the second after a warning of another countdown, he didn't expect her to grip his arm tightly, while she cried out in the pleasure of the orgasm that momentarily claimed her. He wrapped his free arm around her, rubbing her back soothingly, praising her yet again, "That's a good girl. Cumming hard for me, my pet? My, what a sensitive little thing you are, cumming just because I took off the clamps. Don't worry my pet, I love that you can do that. Since this is the first time, I won't punish you for cumming without permission. You're still my good girl, Beth."

He kissed her temple yet again, running his fingers through her hair while he waited for her to calm down yet again. Once she was calm again, he spoke an order, "Lay ass up."

Alexander watched as she moved until she was laying over his lap, her ass right in the middle of his legs, her arms on her back and interlocked, just as he taught her, trained her. He moved his hands to her ass, where he groped them, appreciating the sight of the tail between them, once again. He knew good and well, he'd never get tired of the sight of her ass stuffed.

Alexander grabbed the base of the tail, where the buttplug started, and he moved his hand, wiggling it inside her. The little groans that left her made him grin, he slowly started to pull the plug out, listening to her groans, enjoying her little wiggling hips. That is until he decided to give her a harsh smack on both cheeks with a remind her to be still.

Eventually, the buttplug was removed and Alexander watched as her naturally tight hole, which was temporarily stretched, went back to its original size. He thoroughly cleaned off the buttplug before placing it on the nightstand. He shifted Beth until he was cradling her in his arms, then he gave her the glass of water, telling her to drink slowly. He reached between her legs and slowly removed the tape and vibrator off her clit. He used the washcloths to clean up between her legs.

Once he was finished, he heard her whisper, "Thank you, sir"

Alexander smiled at her before planting a kiss on her forehead, "You're welcome."

A/N:Thanks for reading, Please leave a comment they help me write more. Next chapter will be out whenever I finish it.