Chapter 10

A/N:Hope you all enjoy, sorry for the long wait. 

Alexander wondered if he should take his sub to a party. He wasn't sure about it, the last sub that he had caused him so much trouble once he brought her to a party. He didn't want a repeat. So he decided to test her, see how well she is at following instructions when they weren't alone. He felt elated as he walked up to her apartment to pick her up for the evening and hopefully keep her the entirety of the next day, though that solely depended on her. He knocked on her door and didn't have to wait long until the door opened revealing Beth in a simple light blue dress, light make up, black heels and her hair swept back with a few loose curls in it.

"Beautiful", he told her as he stepped closer and cupped her chin, "Mind if I add a few accessories?".

She looked at me confused for a few seconds, until her face started to reddened as dirty thoughts entered her mind. She offered him a smile as she said, "I am yours".

For how long? Alexander questioned her mentally, which made his chest ache. He's been Beth's master for nearly three months now, training her to his liking and fulling her need to be dominated in a way that she craved. He tightened his hold on her chin, looking over her face, taking in her beauty. He breathed deeply and repressed the urge to kiss her as he has always done.

He lowered his hand form her chin as he spoke,"Take off your dress".

He watched as she complied immediately, unzipping the dress and letting to pool around her feet. He looked down at the lingerie she wore, simple, lace, green, bra and panties set. He placed his bag down and pulled out thin, rope that is very long. He listened as she sucked in a sharp breath at the sight of it. He couldn't help the small smile on his face as he started to tie her up. She shivered as he started to tie up her torso, as he moved lower he pulled down her panties, ignoring the wetness that already resided between her lips. The smell was as tempting as it was erotic, but he needed to get this done. They had reservations at the restaurant, so he tied the rope around her upper thighs. Once that was done, he pulled back to look at his handy work.

"Do you like it?", He asked her seriously as he slipped a hand into his pocket.

He watched as she swallowed before answering his question, "You want me to go out like this?".

"No, you'll be wearing your dress as well", He answered her and waited for her response, he needed to know how far she'd go.

She blinked at him and took in another deep breath before she properly answered his question, "I love it, thank you, sir".

He smiled at her in approval as he said, "I'm glad. Pull up your panties and your dress so we can go", He turned to the door then glanced down at his bag and spoke again, "Oh and grab a medium sized hand bag, I have more accessories I want to add throughout the night and I want you to carry them around with us. It will be more discreet than this bag".

Beth quickly grabbed the appropriate sized bag for her master. Alexander took the bag from her, he made a motion with his finger for her to turn around. With her back facing him, he quickly transferred the 'accessories' from his bag to hers.

"Let's go, Beth. I'll give you the bag but you're not allowed to open it until I say so. Am I understood?", He told her sternly as she turned to face him again.

She nodded in understanding, then quickly reaffirmed her agreement verbally, "Yes, sir".

He took her hand in his as he walked out of her apartment. He waited for her to lock the door behind them, before heading down the steps. It wasn't a very long descend yet it gave Alexander a reminder of how good her ass looks in that dress. He blew out a breath as he casted a way the dirty thoughts that threatened to become a reality, as they got to the car.

He didn't stifle the urge to punish her slightly for being the source of these thoughts however. He glanced around at the people walking up and down the block, going about their normal lives and an idea came into his head. He grabbed Beth's wrist and pulled her body against his, which made her gasp in surprise. He inhaled her gasp in a gentle kiss, that made both of them tingle. Alexander's hands slowly moved down her sides until he touched her thighs. Beth's hands trailed up his chest and neck before settling in his hair. Alexander trailed his kissed to her ear as his hands moved around thighs then slowly moved up over the rope that bound her, until his hands settled on her ass. He squeezed her ass in his hands, loving the feel of it and the moan she gave him.

"Take off your panties right now and put them in my pocket", He order her in a whisper then nibbled on her earlobe, making sure she felt his teeth.

"Here, sir?", She questioned him, her voice coming out a bit higher than usual.

"Yes", He answered her and slowly released his grip on her, he took a step back and leaned against his car.  

A/n: Thanks for reading, please leave comments, they help me write.