Chapter 5

A/N: hope you enjoy. 

Beth slowly came down from the earth shattering and life changing orgasm that Alexander gifted her, allowed her to have. God could it get better than this? She asked herself only to remember that this was a light session. What would a hard session be like? She thinks as she absentmindedly started to tug against the ribbon that bind her, reminding her that she's still at his mercy. Her body ached at the thought as a hunger started inside her that she never felt before, but right now she simply couldn't satisfy that hunger yet. Exhaustion set into her body from the intensity of the orgasm she had. She closed her eyes as she thought, sleep embrace me. Beth woke up to the jarring loud sound of an alarm, which is how she usually woke up since she was such a deep sleeper. She lifted her hand and blindly moved it around to turn off the alarm.

"Beth", The familiar voice of her boss called out to her, Beth pulled her eyebrows together, as she thought, How did he get in my house?

She sat up slowly and opened her eyes to see the not so familiar bedroom, no, playroom. Oh sweet baby lambs, the session suddenly flooded into the forefront of her still hazy with sleep mind. Beth looked over at her boss that looked freshly dressed and well rested and hot even so early in the morning. She wondered and not for the first time how could he look so hot so early? Usually that thought was from inside the office, where She's his assistant not his naked, unofficial sub in his fucking playroom.

"How do you feel about the session?", He asked her as he handed her a hot coffee mug.

Beth carefully took the mug out of his hand and blew away the steam as she lifted the mug close to her lips then sipped a bit of it. She really thought about his question as she took little sips then finally spoke her thoughts, "It was unexpected, yet fun. I've never experienced anything like that and I know you know that but I mean wow. You kept to your word, pain with pleasure, I mean even the pain wasn't very painful. It was amazingly bearable and added to the pleasure in a way I never felt".

Alexander watched as she started to sip from the mug once again, her lips parted as she spoke once more, "How do you feel about the session?".

Alexander looked at her in surprise from the question, submissives don't usually ask their dominant that question. He studied her face to determine if she was seriously asking him or was it just a courtesy. He found she was serious which brought a slight smile to his face, but he remembered that they had work to attend to.

"We need to get to work, I'll answer that question later", Alexander told Beth as he turned to head to the front door, that is until something made him stop in his tracks.

Beth didn't really think about the repercussions of her actions as she reached out and grabbed his pants' leg making him halt. She moved closer to him on her knees while on the bed, until she was a breath away from him. She started to unbuckle his belt but his large hand engulfing hers, made her pause.

"We need to get to work", Alexander repeated himself with a bit of annoyance in his tone, from doing so.

Beth looked up at him then leaned forward very slowly. She pressed her lips on the back of his hand then lowered her head a bit taking his finger into her mouth. She moved her head back as she kept her eyes on his while she's sucking on his finger, with him a bit distracted she unbuttons and unzips his pants. She moves her tongue as she pulled down both his boxers and his pants, until his impressive cock is on full display yet only at half mast.

Beth wrapped her hands around his girth because one hand wouldn't be enough and started to stroke him to full mast. She slowly let go of his finger and leans closer to the monster in her hands. His strong masculine, musky smell hit her nose and made her mouth water with need of having the heated hard male appendage in her mouth and down her throat gagging her. Beth parted her lip, letting her tongue brush against the perfect mushroom that is the head of his cock. His taste on her tongue made her already warm and slightly wet pussy clench with need. She opened her mouth and lead forward about to take that head in her warm mouth when He stepped back suddenly and fixed his pants. 

A/N: No comments, no new chapters. So please comment.