Chapter 11

A/N: I just finished this, I hope you enjoy. 

Beth took in a deep calming breath, which reminded her of the rope that decorated her body and caused her to throb between her legs. She kept her eyes on her master as, a bit more of her warm liqud stained her pantes. She thought about the praise that he would give her, about how embarrassing it is to actually strip in public. Everyone walking by would get a glimpse of her slightly wet panties.

They would whisper about her, wonder if she was a slut or a prostitute. Her sadist master was giving her a choice, to humiliate herself or get punished. She wondered about which would be better to have his soft hand, gentle words, maybe another kiss or to have his heavy hand, harsh words, or worse heavy silence and the kiss of a whip She shivered as both options had their appeals to her.

Beth's eyes flicked from her master to her bag, her curiosity burned at what the other accessories could be. So without a second thought, she decided to go above his expectations. She lifted her dress up to her waist, revealing the rope around her thighs and a bit at leading up her stomach. She moves her hands hooking her fingers into the sides of her panties. As she bend over to take off her panites the sound of footsteps stooping in their tracks and whispers surrounded her.

She quickly stood straight again with her wet panties in hand, she resisted the urge to push her dress back down as she walked the short distance to her master. She noticed that he didn't move an inch as she slowly stuffed her panites in his pocjet. Her heartbeat was so fast she felt and heard it in her ears, her face flushed with blood. She embarrassed herself because he told her to and she loved it. That's why she felt a twinge of disappointment when he pulled her dress back down and patted her ass.

"Good girl", He praised her as he opened the car door for her and closed it once she was settled inside.

As the car headed to the restaurant, Beth couldn't keep still in her seat. She needed some type of relief, so she turned to her master and begged him in a quiet tone, "Master, I'm so wet please-"

He cut her off before she could continue with a hard look and turning the radio up louder. Beth squirmed a bit more and glance at her master to see if he were paying attention, which it looked as though he wasn't. She scooted until her ass was at the edge of the seat, she spread her legs and started to move her hand up her inner thigh. Just when she could feel the heat coming off her wet center, a harsh hand came down on her wrist. She jumped and yelped in surprise from the sting.

"Show me your pussy", He growled as he stopped the car, the yellow glow of light bathed them changed to red. He turned his head to face her properly, "this is a reminder".

She swallowed a moan from the order and immediately pulled up her dress and spread her legs as much as she could in the small space. Her lips naturally parted in her arousal, her outter liba plump with blood which helped keep her lips open. Her honey dripping down coating her tight brown hole. Beth didn't realize what he was going to do to her until it was too late. His hand came down hard and fast on her exposed, leaking pussy. The impact radiated through her body and caused her to shout from the pain and pleasure that came with it. Before she could take in air in recovery, his harsh hand came down over and over on her pussy, she cried out from the delicious pain that washed over her and the perfect pressure of his hand on her hooded clit once he started to aim. The second the light changed to green, her master started to drive the car again.

He put his hand in her face as he spoke again, "Lick your fucking juices off my hand and close your damn legs, you slut".

She licked her juices off his fingers, panting as she tried to caught her breath from the assault her pussy just took. The mixed flavor of her juices and his fingers only served to make more of her juices leak out of her. Once his fingers were clean, he placed both his hands back on the wheel. Beth closed her legs at a slow rate, loving the intense sting she felt from the pace. She tried to just listen to the music and ignore the need between her legs to keep her from squirming. Little did she know, her body had other plans, it enjoyed the pain that her master inflicted. So she started to squirm again, breathing deeply from the stinging she felt. Her master noticed it, her squirming, the look of pleasure on her face as she tried to breath through the pain he inflicted on her.

So as he opened the passenger car for her to get out, he spoke to her, "Don't get out yet, and give me your bag".

She looked up at him excitedly as she handed over her bag to him. She looked confused when he pulled out what looked to be a thong. She watched as he handed it over to her, she wasn't expecting the slight weight to it. She quickly slipped the thong on then took the outstretched hand of her master. The moment they entered the restaurant she felt vibrations on on her hooded clit and instantly realized why the thong had weight to it. She reached for her master's arm, gripping it tightly. She looked up at him pleading as she whispered, "Sir, please".

Her legs trembled a bit from the waves of sensations going through her, Her pussy was more sensitive from the spanking he gave her, the pain mixed with this pleasure would be way too intense. She'd embarrassed herself in a restaurant full of strangers. The thought only made her more horny.

A/N:Please leave comments it helps me write. Thanks for reading. Next chapter will be up whenever it's finished.