Chapter 3

A/N: hope you enjoy

Beth felt comfortable and save with Alexander Braxton as she stood completely naked in the middle of his playroom with his breath tickling her ear which made arousal trickle down her spine and his thick warm arm securely around her waist. As if he didn't want her to leave, as if he was giving her a choice to leave out of duty, thought he really didn't want to let her go.

Beth stepped out of his hold, letting her body control where she went and slowly ending to the side of his bed. She climbed on top of it and crawled to the middle of the bed. She moved her arms up and placed her hands so that they laid on the top corners of the bed. She spread her legs open until her feet rested, pointing at the bottom corners of the bed. She looked up and parted her lips at the sight of the reflective ceiling the shape of the bed, she would be able to clearly see her reaction to whatever he was planning to do to her, which added a whole new element to this session.

She could clearly see that her pink nipples were hard as pebbles it was his fault, those light touches he gave her made her entire body feel alive in a way that she has never known before. She tilted her head a bit from the sound of his footsteps. She was rewarded with the sight of his broad back and shoulders, oh how many times did she catch herself thinking about that back at the office, naked, drenched in sweat and decorated in red marks from her nails. She watched as he turned back towards her with silk strips of red ribbons in his hands. Her heart started to beat louder in her chest as he walked closer to her and started to tie her right wrist to the bed frame.

"Is it too tight?", He asked her which she answered with a shake of her head.

She saw him give her a look akin to adoration for a moment then he spoke another soft command, "try getting out of it".

She tugged at her arm and was met with resistance that sent a thrill through her body. She heard his footsteps again after she stopped tugging then felt his fingers and the silk on her ankle as he tied her down. Two more times he tied her down until she couldn't get out the bed no matter what she did. Beth is completely at his mercy, he could do whatever he wanted to her and she couldn't stop him, well unless she really wanted to. All she'd have to say is 'cat', their safe work which meant stop everything she couldn't take it.

His fingertips made an appearance again, circling her palm and up her fingers then doing the same to it's twin before moving down. His fingertips moved up and down her arms once, twice, three times in a slow manner as if he was trying to memorize the feel of every inch of her skin. She left wetness start to appear between the lips of her pussy, 'oh great the man has barely done anything and you're already getting wet', Beth thought mentally scowling at herself.

His finger tips moved to her shoulders and her neck, pressing against her pulse for a moment. Next he felt in a feather light touch, her collarbone then her breasts, circling her nipples, sliding down her stomach which caused her stomach to sink in as she felt a bit ticklish. Her mound, her hips, her outer labia, her inner labia, between the two, he parts her inner labia then to her disappointment, he moved on to her legs and her feet and toes.

He followed the same path but this time he was a bit more firm and used his hands instead of his fingertips, her breathing came out a bit more labored than before and more wetness gathered between her pussy lips.He moved away from her just as she was about to beg for him to be rougher, to finger her or bite her nipples, something, anything other then his hands caresses which was driving her crazy. She listened as he walked away from her. Would he leave her like this, so wanting, so needy? She suddenly remembered one of his favorite things, orgasm denial. She wasn't even close and he would leave her like this. She stared at her reflection, her chest rising and falling with her uneven breathing, her face screaming along with her body in want, yet helpless to do anything with the ribbon binding her. No man has ever had such an effect on her. She nearly sighed in relief when she heard his footsteps getting closer again. She turned her head to his direction to see a thin red candle in his hold. Wax play was the only words that went through Beth's mind as she stared at the candle in his hand.

"I'm going to give you a small amount on your hip to start alright, tell me if it's itchy or hurts to much, this is just to make sure your skin doesn't react badly to it", He told me in a soft soothing way as he moved close to her hip.

Beth nodded at him in understanding and noticed the red bits on the back of his palm, he must of tested the wax on himself first, I felt a bit more secure knowing that. They both watched as he held the candle close the her skin then tilted it a bit. Beth's eyes followed the droplet of hot wax as it trailed down the side of the candle then dropped the short distance to her skin. Beth jumped slightly and let out a breath as the heat from the wax radiated through Her skin then slowly became cold and hard. His fingertips appeared again and gently chipped the cool wax away from my skin looking for any signs of a negative reaction. When he got none he moved the straight candle over to the lowest part of her stomach.

"I'll start here and work my way up alright?", He asked her as his eyes stayed trained on Beth's.

She nodded her head in agreement and watched as he licked his lips then spoke another command, "A verbal response".

"Yes sir", She told him, which she has said to him a thousand and one times at the office, yet here right now it took on a whole new meaning. 

A/N: Thanks for reading, please comment, helps me write more.