Epilogue .1

Anika was in her room in Rana mansion. She was getting ready for her wedding.

She could hear the people singing and rejoicing her union with Shivaay

She could hear the people singing and rejoicing her union with Shivaay. She was sad for Shivaay that Pinky wasn't coming to their wedding.

 "Anika?" Siddarth said entering in with Karan and their father.

"Bhaiyas, dad? I thought mommy forbade you to see me before the ceremony.."Anika trailed and the three hugged her tightly.

"My princess is going to get married and she doesn't even want us by her side!" M. Rana said and Anika chuckled.

"Dramebaaz."

"Well before you get hitched over again, you need to have this." Karan said. The three of them put the bangles around her arm then Siddarth cupped her cheek.

 The three of them put the bangles around her arm then Siddarth cupped her cheek

"You'll always be my first baby Anika ." Siddarth said and she hugged him emotionally.

"Your grandmother wore these bangles during her marriage  and today  I want you to have them. And remember  that from all the men who love you including  your crazy brothers I was the one who did it first, Poo.." Mr Rana said and kissed her forehead lovingly.

Soon Anika joined the celebration and Mrs Rana began performing on Dil se Bandhi ek dor.

Anika was happy to see her mother this happy. Oberoi family looked as Shivaay found comfort in Jhanvi and Mrs Rana.

They were going to sit on the mandap when an unwanted visitor came. It was none other than Pinky herself.

"Mrs Oberoi? If you're here to create a scandal, please show yourself out and spare my family." Shivaay said sternly and to everyone's shock, she got on her knees in front of Shivika.

"I'm so sorry for my behaviour! I was blinded by the jealousy, I couldn't digest the fact that someone else was having an important place in your heart. Anika please if you have some strength in your heart please forgive me.."

"Get up now..enough of crying." Anika said and hugged Pinky. Shivaay didn't know that she was forgiving Pinky for him only. She knew how hard it is to live without your family.

Siddharth was about to walk to Pinky but Ketaki Rana stopped him.

"Mrs Oberoi, as a mother I should slap you for insulting my baby here and there. As a mother I  should punish you in such a way that you'd remember  about me for your whole life. But I  am a mother and it's  by this blessing  that  I  understand that you got your punishment when Shivaay walked  away from you. This will be the only second chance I'll give you." Ketaki walked to Anika and put her hand over her head.

"I Ketaki Rana, daughter of Avantika and Yash Ratore, I swear on my daughter's life that if I  ever hear that you caused one tear of pain to roll down her eye, I  will make your life so miserable that you'll  plead me to kill you." Ketaki said and hugged Anika tightly  while Pinky looked down and nodded with tears in her eyes.

They went back to the mandap with the blessings of Pinky who finally realized her bad deeds.

Eight months later.

Shivika welcomed a baby girl, Marwa Singh Oberoi. Since Anika and Shivaay's return, things were perfect, after many days, Pinky and Shakti's relation was mended. Anika has become Pinky's daughter in such that Shivaay was slightly jealous of it, talking about him, he too forgave Pinky after a long speech from his wife.

"Let me see my diamond granddaughter!" Pinky exclaimed and Shivika laughed at her antics. They looked at the little bundle they just created, the newly relation created, the relation of parenthood.. they just smiled, too happy to erase the smile adorning their faces.