~1~

Okay, guys, as I got positive answers, I will start updating this story, however the updates will be VERY slow, so please be patient. I have my final exams and I have to concentrate on it first, I hope you'll understand

Anika was walking on the road. Her tears stopped but the aching in her heart didn't. It remained as painful as ever. She felt as if she was suffocating. This mangalasutra around her neck was choking her. The sindoor on her maang was like fire on her head. She didn't see the car coming towards her.

Karan was in his thoughts. He was sad, depressed, he didn't know who he was any more. Naina 

had left him on the best day of his life and he just drove off

had left him on the best day of his life and he just drove off. He was looking at his phone and saw that his mom had called him at least twenty times. He was so into his phone that he failed to see the woman on the road in time. His car collided with her and he didn't fail to notice her ethereal face. She was just beautiful.

Anika fell on the ground and Karan walked to her. He saw that Sahil also fell.

"Are you okay?" Karan asked Sahil while the latter got up. Sahil nodded his head yes and looked at his sister.

"Anika Didi!" Sahil shouted and Karan looked at the woman laying on the ground.

"Come with me." Karan said and put Sahil and their bags in his car then he also carried Anika to the car. Then he drove off.

"Who are you and where are we going?" Sahil asked.

"I am Karan Vikram Rana and we're going to my house."

~.~

Shivaay held his chest as he felt some pain. He directly knew that Anika was in danger.

"Anika!"He whispered as he left his room to go and look for his wife.

"Shivaay where are you going?" Pinky asked.

"I'm bringing Anika back home." Shivaay said but Dadi stopped him.

"Don't you dare stepping out of this house. You've been all insulting Anika and now that she's gone, you care for her? I thought that you, my elder grandson could be an Ishqbaazi and show the example to your younger siblings but I was wrong. What matters to you is Naam, Khoon and Khandan!" Dadi said and Shivaay was so ashamed that he couldn't meet her eyes.

~.~

Karan carried Anika and entered his house.

"Karan,where were you?" Mallika asked as she came near him. "Who's that?" She inquired and saw the familiar face of her friend.

"Anika?!" Mallika exclaimed and cupped her mouth as she saw the mangalasutra around her neck and the sindoor on her hair line.

"What happened?" Mallika asked.

"I'm going to lay her on my bed then I'll be back." Karan said then brought Anika to his room, then he joined Mallika and Sahil. He told her how he met her then he proceeded to feed Sahil.

"Karan."Mrs Vikram Rana called her son. Karan looked at his mother and at the tiny baby in her arms. "How can you run away from your responsibility?! This baby needs you more than anything now!" Karan sighed and walked to the baby girl. As he saw her, his heart melted.She was so cute. He held her and smiled through his tears. It was the best gift Naina had given him.

Later this night, Anika woke up and the first thing she saw was a man sleeping on the couch with a baby in a crib by his side. She looked around and asked herself.

"Where is Sahil?" She got up and was going to leave but then the baby began crying so she picked her up.

"Shh, don't cry." Anika said as she rocked the baby in her arms. She didn't notice that Karan was awake and was admiring her.

"Her bottle is here." He said handing over the bottle to Anika.

"Thank you." Anika took care of the baby then she gave her back to her father. "Where is her mother?" Anika asked.

"She died while giving birth." Karan said sadly.

"I'm sorry." Anika answered."Can you please tell me where is my brother?"

"My sister-in-law is taking care of him, don't worry. You should sleep now." Karan kind of ordered Anika and she listened to him as she was too tired to fight back.

Precap 

"His mother, she only opens her mouth to insult me. About Tia, who could love her sautan? And Shivaay? He does nothing and that is what hurts me the most. He does nothing to end Tia's drama. He does nothing to protect me from his mom.. I know she's the one who gave birth to him but that doesn't mean that she has the right to insult me every time she gets the chance. My self-respect is all lost because of him. I accept all those insults, those tantrums... I forgot all myself-respect because he had changed, that's what I believed but I got wrong. To him I'm just Anika, the event organizer that he married forcibly because he was scared of shame. If only he knew that I face shame daily because I'm just Anika, no khoon, no naam, no khandan..Nothing else but Anika.. I've been brought from an orphanage when I was 9. I lost my sister back then..my only family. I got this dream of love, of living happily ever after with my prince..that I just discover is named.. Shivaay Singh Oberoi. No matter how hard I tried I can't forget him, no matter how hard I tried, I can't hate him.." Anika cried..